Day 213 – The Final frown Part 8.

I always have a frown Part 1
I always have a frown Part 2
I always have a frown Part 3
I always have a frown Part 4
I always have a frown Part 5
I always have a frown Part 6
I always have a frown Part 7

 I commit myself to when and as I see myself frowning to not judge the frown and to attach a positive or negative energy to it, but to instead question myself and why I am frowning.

I commit myself to when I question myself to why I am frowning to within self-honesty look at the point within common sense and to walk myself out of the mind pattern within and as breathing and to see what is here without judgment as the physical and to stop the mind from moving and directing my world.

I commit myself to when and as I frown to check myself if I am breathing or am I following brainwashing and mind control.

I commit myself to when and as I notice that I am frowning and was un successful of stopping the from in the first place to not judge myself and to instead breathe and forgive myself and correct myself.

I commit myself to when and as I frown and I cannot stop or breathe through the continues frown coming up to sit down and to write it out and see how I have created myself and why and what does this frown hold within it as the past and to through self-forgiveness set the past free so that I can life every breathe as a new life.

I commit myself to when and as I frown to check myself that I am aware of the frown in every moment as me and that the frown isn’t simply happening to me.

I commit myself to show that what I/people accept and allow as normal isn’t always normal as who we are currently is but a creation of brainwashing and mind control where the physical has been used to store the brainwashing and the mind control within out behaviours and patterns that we live as, as energy as the mind.

I commit myself to show through my own self investigation of all my physical behaviours and patterns that the human is indeed programmed and conditioned to the mind as energy and that we are enslaved by these behaviour’s and patterns that is so easily justified and given reasons as being natural and part of human nature when in fact it isn’t and simply how we are programmed by those that has gone before us.

I commit myself to educate myself through using the tools given to my by Desteni and the Desteni I process to remove all patterns and physical behavior that is mind enslavement as energy that keeps the human limited in self -interest and destroying all life for it and to set myself free as breath as life and to equally support and assist others as myself so that we can bring about a world that is Best for all life and end the consequences of self-interest as the mind and stop all abuse for all life one and equal through establishing the Equal Money System.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...