Day 209 – I always have a frown Part 4.


Day – 206 – I always have a frown Part  1
 Day – 207 – I always have a frown Part 2
 Day - 208 I always have a frown Part 3

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I frown go into a state of dominance.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect dominance to a frown on my forehead, looking though.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect looking though as having a frown on my forehead as being dominating.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attempt to dominate others in the fear of them dominating me through placing a frown on my face that seems as if I am though and intimidating.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to frown when and as I feel threatened and insecure within my reality and other beings, believing that the frown will intimidate others and so repel them, not seeing and realizing that the frown could also start conflict and even lead to harmful situations as I do not know what exist within others in that moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make myself a threat to others through frowning as a way to dominate to hide my insecurities and fears and to impose an idea of myself as being though and that I will fight for my insecurities, seeing and realizing that I only manifest my insecurities as to come to life through participating within the from that influences others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the frown to hide what I actually experience inside as a mask showing the exact opposite, making it obvious what I am hiding and thus only validating it and making it real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I frown and there is not physical reason to frown such as the sun blinding my eyes or reflections that I am within the mind participating within thoughts/feelings/emotions and back chat (internal conversations).

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I eyes are sensitive to light and thus causes me to frown more that it is the physical reality calling me to be here breathing out of the mind, as my eyes and what I see is focused in the true darkness as the mind as seeing only my thoughts feelings and emotions instead of what is here in fact as the physical where the mind is even less than a fart.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to provoke anger/fear within others through what I am imposing onto others within my frown, not seeing and realizing that consequences of my actions real time and what it in fact is as I am within the mind where I always win and always get to the top, seeing and realizing that the other person is the same within his mind and thus I am only setting myself up for abuse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stimulate abuse within my reality through imposing fear and discomfort and stress onto others in my reality through always having a frown at them and towards them which is implying it is personal = showing the other being that there is back chat conversations going on in my mind about them which is deceptive and abuse and thus can only lead to harm of myself and others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I am not breathing when and as I am frowning with no physical reason.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the excuse and justification of my eyes are sensitive to light as to why I am frowning as a means to not to have to look at myself and what is actually causing the frowning as the darkness within me in my mind as all thoughts/feelings/emotions which is always in separation of the physical and delusional and about others.

To be continued.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing Gian - really cool point to take on and transform!

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...