Day 211 – I always have a frown part 6


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use my frown as a character defense system towards other human being to dominate or intimidate them, seeing and realizing that this is a character in fear creating more fear and so only create a world of fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I have a frown for any other purpose then a physical point that I am within the mind participating within secret thoughts that has physical intension onto others that is part of a delusional game based on my own fears/insecurities.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Judge every frown I have.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my frown as something being wrong with me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my frown as a weakness I have.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my frown as being to much.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I frown to much that I will get wrinkles on my forehead.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I fear the wrinkles I will get on my forehead from frowning so much because it will reveal what is going on within me, as wrinkles on the forehead will reveal a grumpy old man that is always reacting and defending himself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist becoming an old grumpy man with wrinkles on my forehead that will always seem like I repelling people away from me, seeing and realizing that this is the physical manifestation of my fear of others hurting me and harming me and thus as the frown character I will manifest in the flesh such characteristics where the mind solidify in the flesh as that which I constant repeat over and over within my mind that has effects on the body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use my body as a weapon to be used by the mind and to create consequences within and as my body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that what I participate within my mind as secret thoughts/feelings/emotions will one and equal manifest as the flesh and so within my reality as manifestations of my actions and what I give attention to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to immediately judge my frown as being something of the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attach a negative energetic emotion to frowning.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attach the emotion of being bad to when I frown.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a belief out of the idea of frowning and that i am now never allowed to frown, seeing and realizing that this is limitation as the physical body within also expressing myself with physical communication as that which is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the frown as a way to prevent others from being intimate with me as I fear being vulnerable and open with them about the real issue and what is going on within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the frown as a way to hide from what is truly here as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I frown that I decide what the frown is about within awareness in and as breathe and so I can see when it is me frowning or the mind as secret and fighting for my fears.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...