Day 207 – I always have a frown part 2

Continuation of I always have a frown Part 1

Ok so I am now investigating the frown on my face that I always have right between my eyebrows pulling down.

I can see within the frown that it has become a personality trait of the entire personality of who I have accepted and allowed myself to be – this frown that I have designed gives me a serious look, so why do I want a serious look for my personality – the answer is obvious, to protect and defend my personality.

I see within the frown when I have it or when it is “up” so to say that I have created it through out my life as a certain “look” that I wanted to present to people, this look is like imposing an idea of myself onto others – the frown gives a front to others to not see me inside that I am trying to avoid and do not want others to see.

It is the whole polarity point of showing/giving forth something on the outside while I am experiencing something else as the opposite within the inside, specifically in relation to self judgments, judging myself as weak and not Mature or basically any insecurities, the frown repels people and intimidate to not enter my zone to not enter my space because the frown is saying I have my defenses up and if you push my buttons I will defend myself.

It is a simple point such as frowning that holds so many point within it when and as I frown, this frown basically is the trigger point for an entire personality – it holds specific mind sets and thought patterns with fears and feelings and emotions.

Since the frown holds so many points within it (dimensions) I will take it back to working with one dimension which is here – focusing on what is here when and as I frown in the moment and what is here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I frown that I access a character of and as my entire personality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept and allow the frown as normal and as something that I can not help from happening.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I access the from and simply accept it as normal and part of who I am that I am accepting and allowing all the dimensions that come with it, instead of stopping the physical act of frowning and thus stopping the entire play out of it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to frown when and as I judge something in separation of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I frown that I access a state of mind where I judge others/things and myself and thus put up my defenses as a frown.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I fear someone or something to frown/access a personality character that I have created as the serious guy that is mature and able to handle things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I feel threatened by others to access the frown as a way to look intimidating and serious to not be attacked or abused by the other.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to frown whenever I feel that I am not mature enough in the presence of others to put on a face that imposes so that I will not be questioned in the area of being mature as I give the idea forth that I am mature.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect having a frown and looking serious as being mature.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to access a frown when and as I am within a state of mind where I am thinking or in thought to put up a defense as to not be questioned to what I am doing within and as my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I am frowning that I am looking within my mind and seeing with my mind instead of having clear open eyes that see direct here as the physical one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let the frowning happen automatically without me even realizing it and questioning why am I frowning what is here is it really the sun or a practical point or am I participating within the mind as energy as a personality hiding.

To be continued.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. yeah i notice i frown too when its bright. I guess it helps my eyes. Though sometimes not necessary. Cool Blog Gian

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...