Day 210 - I always have a frown Part 5


I am now looking at another dimension of the frown, this is the judgment point I noticed when I look at something, I actually just now noticed it as I was watching a series on the TV.
As I was watching the people and how they are and what they say and all of it, I notice the frown, why am I frowning when it there is no physical reason for frowning, the light isn’t that bright, there is no sun out, the TV screen is far away so why the frown, what is behind the frown.

I see this frown is Judgment, when I look at others/things in separation of myself as where I have placed myself as more or that for some reason I would have done everything different then the characters in the story, I am better, so the frown within judgment is of self-righteousness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize the automatic physical actions and what I have imprinted within them as the mind as thoughts/feelings/emotions and when I participate within the physical action of frowning I activate a entire character that plays out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I frown without me being the direct movement of the frown as me in awareness that I am instead moving as a pre=programmed robot, and thus I need to investigate what I programmed within myself as my body within and as the physical and why and how to remove all brainwashing and mind control and to return myself to life as breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I frown while watching TV to frown at what I am seeing in separation of myself as being more than the characters in the movie, seeing and realizing that this is how I am supporting my own character instead and attempting to strengthen my character as being better and more through judging others, as the frown is like frowning down onto others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept and allow the automation of the frown which activates the automation of the thoughts/backchat that I have programmed into the frown not seeing and realizing that I am creating separation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when I frown that there is an actual change within me and that I have to question this change and why it is happening.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create an angry character out of frowning, seeing and realizing that every time I frown I have a set judgment within me towards everything as being angry or grumpy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that my automatic frown of judgment is a implication of attacking others and making things personal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I have to make things personal within this reality to be able to get a response from others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place a frown on my face with all it entails as the content behind it within the belief that this is the only way I can make an impact on others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realise that I am a tyrant when and as I frown upon others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others as less then myself and to within this judgment motivate and generate anger within me that I have given physical characteristics such as frowning, so that when I frown I can show I am angry at someone according to my own self-proclaimed judgments within my head of illusions and separation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider the physical as what Is actually physically happening to my body when I frown, as frowning uses energy from and as the body to have the expression which the mind can use to generate itself within thoughts/feelings/emotions and harvest the body for energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that the automatic frowning is part of who I am and that it can never change, seeing and realizing that I have proven to myself that I can stop a frown and that whatever justification I had rendered irrelevant and was exposed as a lie through simply breathing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I watch TV or other people or anything within my reality to be self-righteous within my mind as separating myself for all others where I place myself as better and more and to within this judgment in my mind make myself angry at others for how I judge them to be and to within this have a constant frown as I see and realize that once I go into that set of mind or the mind in general and frown that from there on it is a roller-coaster unless I pull the plug as the energy supply to the mind and STOP the mind and breathe and to not participate within this bullshit as it only creates separation which is Fear based and thus more fear nd more anxiety and more stress and more shit I am not even yet aware of for myself.

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...