Day 206 – I always have a frown

I always have a frown on my face – I mean I have tried everything to not frown, I have sat down and breathed and then I would take a picture and there it is, that frown that is always here right between my eye brows.
What is in the frown? – I see the frown is me always being serious, serious indicating me always thinking and contemplating about something – and seeing that the frown is also in relation to not being able to relaxing, as I can’t relax the frown or get it away.

I have tried relaxing my face one muscle/part at a time and when I get to my eye brows and I relax my frown it is gone and my face feels open, my head feels clear and bam one second later the frown is back.

I see this is a physical integration in relation to participating – where I have made my participation serious and that I mean it and that I am doing it and I am going to get it done or I am focused and all these things that I have physically imprinted into this expression of frowning by my eye brows.

While doing all those things I see how it is done from the starting point of being stressed or tense – thus after years of doing this relaxing this frown is quite impossible as it automatically jumps back, it feels like I am in capable of relaxing it without forcing them up the whole time.

So here I am now looking at a pattern, this pattern has come a long way – I have created this physical expression within points I have identified myself as Who I am, and within this the frown ahs become a part of Who I am physically integrated.

The first point I am going to look at here is the Fear of relaxing within anything I do, to be relaxed. And then I will look into why I fear being relaxed within everything I do. What motivates this point, because the frown is quite intimidating and makes me look tough as well.

I can see quite a few points coming here – the other point I see I also experience within frowning is that I have sensitive eyes to Light – like being outside in the sun, I frown ALL the time while others around me are not frowning, when I drive the car sometimes my eyes are almost literally closed – that’s how much I frown from the light reflections or just general light.

Why has my eyes become so sensitive to light and why is it in relation to the frown once again.
I will investigate these points in blogs to come.
To be continued.

2 comments:

  1. Cool Gian thanks - I have too developed this frown. Looking forward to your discoveries. Supportive series to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! thanks for sharing this Gian!

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...