Day 215 – Walking dead Zombies P2



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that we as the human race are Zombies.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and Realize that we as the Human race are Zombies consuming the Living shit out of our planet and all life here for our own self interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that we as the human race are just like zombies, we do not give a shit about Life and will not stop at or for anything as long as we can consume.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that we as the human race are just like Zombies – we move around every day in the same way for one thing, MONEY

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that the only difference between Humans and Zombies is that Zombies consume Flesh that is still fresh and the human consumes the entire earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that to belief Zombies are evil and monsters and that humans are good and deserve to survive that I am not self honestly looking at the Human race and what we are doing and how we are living on the planet in the totality of it all and what we are doing to Earth in fact and that it is pure evil.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that Zombie movies are a creation of the human and that in itself is only showing the human what is existent here as us.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I watch zombie movies to react towards the zombies as being scary and evil and that the human will never be like that, seeing and realizing that this is only a Hope I have within me that if the world has to go to shit that the human will not be PURE evil.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that the world is in fact already more scary then it can ever be even if Zombies take over the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that the human race is more evil then zombies, as the Human does not simply kill and eat, but Rape/torture/abuse/bully and many more things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to out of fear for zombies miss-placed my focus and intention within my participation in this world from this fear on outside forces that can destroy our planet and life as we know it, instead of focusing on myself doing it right now in the moment within simply breathing as that which I exist as and accept and allow within myself and so within this world.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...