Day 216 – Zombies, the Human Consumers P3

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be brainwashed by Zombie movies that the human can never be the cause of the world ending or being the cause of hell breaking out on earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that hell is already here and we as the human race are Zombies walking around everyday not even noticing the shit we accept and allow to exist within our world that we all share.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that even in this time and age where information is available to all who can hear and see what is going on no one is doing anything to stop or change this world to a better place even when a solution is given such as the Equal money system and Desteni – people do not give a shit, and that this is even worse than Zombies.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that the humans have been made Zombies through their own acceptances and allowances within the current world system to everyday just repeat the same shit over and over to make money which is consuming the flesh of the earth for it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that the humans are the dead and walking around as the proof is within what we as the human race accept and allow on this earth to exist within all parts of life as who we are and that through the physical evidence I can see that we are like Zombies not caring at all.

I commit myself to when and as I get distracted by Zombie movies as being evil and the only possible way that earth can be destroyed to stop and breathe and to realize that I am distracting myself from taking self responsibility for what I am accepting and allowing within and as me and so within this world that is already pure evil as the evidence is already and have been here as the bruises and scars on earth from the human.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself as more than or better than a Zombie to stop and breathe within the realization that I am doing so as a way to not look at myself and where In my life I am in fcat doing the same things within my patterns and behaviors that is that of a consumer, consuming LIFE as the physical to only feed the mind temporarily.

I commit myself to show that Zombies that is projected within movies is the part that all Humans play as the Consumers of earth destroying our only planet for the sake of consuming to stay alive in our minds instead of as our bodies that is always alive anyway and to sell ourselves short for this temporary energy experience just to feel alive for a moment as the mind as energy.

Investigate Desteni I Process Lite - it is a FREE course - it is time to take self responsibility and remove brainwashing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...