Victimization - Self-Forgiveness


 

 

First realization/insight of the word.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VICTIMIZATION does not mean I am victimizing myself, that it is showing others are victimizing themselves by making me or others cruel or unjust in how they view things within a victim mentality, and thus place themselves as victims and thus whatever I/you say within self-responsibility is/are diminished as they are now victims of YOU/I and not of their own doing through using the past/events/circumstances to victimize themselves as not responsible, but you are.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to FEAR standing up, speaking and saying what is needed as what is here as best for all life without the fear of victimization from others. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear victimization from others, that I would lose my stance, my standing within what is best for all, as I fear I will give into their reasons and justifications for being victims instead of standing as life, as what is best for all as self-responsibility. 

Take a LOOK at the definition of victimization (different then victimizing and victim)

the action of singling someone out for cruel or unjust treatment.
"we should be able to speak up without fear of victimization"
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to people that participate in victimization and to go into the believe that they have a point as to victimizing themselves, and so within that curl up and crawl back into my corner. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as someone is victimizing to go into their points and to then think, they are right, they are victims and I am cruel and evil for standing within common sense and what is best for all as self responsibility. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to FEAR someone else playing victimization, as to make me cruel and singling me out for unjust behaviour by speaking what is here as common sense within WHAT IS BEST FOR ALL as self-responsibility. 

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize how much of humanity play the victimization card to not take self responsibility for their actions and their living and the circumstances here on life, through making others cruel and unjust, yet they who victimize as self-righteousness do nothing real or practical that is within self-responsibility. 
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to victimize myself with victimization of others. 
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge people that victimize (blame, make them cruel, unjust) others as placing themselves as victims in their reasons and justifications.  

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to NOT see and realize that when I deal with others who Victimize as victimizating others, that if I react and stop acting and standing, I am judging them and so I fall into the exact same boat of victimization and thus I am no different, and so within that create a reality of victims, as no one stand. 

BACK TO SELF

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to VICTIMIZE others, such as the world system, the world leaders, the Elite, RACE, where I have placed responsibility onto them as being the CRUEL and UNJUST ones, which places me in a position of being the VICTIM that can apparently do nothing and must just victimize, blame and point fingers to feel empowered in a weird way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to victimize my family, where I make them cruel and unjust for the things they did and place myself outside of responsibility where I can now simply remain as a victim that has no part to play within my mind of delusions, as to not correct anything within reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to victimize my work colleges, where I make them cruel and unjust within their actions and what they have done/doing, as to say to myself that I NEVER had anything to do with it, as I am apparently not cruel and unjust and so place myself in a corner where I can now act as a "victim" of my mind, leaving no point of self-responsibility open to stand equal and to change anything. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to VICTIMIZE my partner/husband/wife, where they can not say anything, do anything, as I am placing all cruelty and unjust onto them, as to make them the perpetrators of victimization, as if they create victims, taking no self-responsibility or responsibility for our life together.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be a perpetrator of victimizing myself as to always blame others as creating victims through their actions, not seeing and realizing that I am the one playing victim making other victim creators as a way to hide from myself and self-responsibility to take action and live as a co-creator. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be a VICTIMIZER - as someone that places all responsibility onto others as a way to create out of them people that ONLY creates VICTIMS and so I am a victim, as I have been part of their lives, NEVER taking responsibility for myself, my actions, my thoughts, my words and just place it onto others.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to SEE and REALIZE that victimization is a CHARACTER that runs around using stories, the past, circumstances and events to BLAME others as to why they are responsible for my life to be fucked, as they create "victims such as myself" as a back chat to their story that motivates them to continue to Victimized reality, and thus this character creates a NATION  of victims with righteousness to be victims such as themselves, never taking a step in self-responsibility as a co-creator in life, equally, as I see and realize this character within me and I forgive this character, I let it all go, stand as responsibility, as reality, as one as equal within what is best for all life. 
 
I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that any form of victimization is BULLSHIT, for RACE, for POLITICS, for CULTURE, for ECONOMICS, all has to be taken back to self within self responsibility to actually change anything within this world to something worth LIFE as what is best for all life.  

I forgive myself that I have NOT seen and realized that the reason NOTHING has changed in life from Racial points, to politics to economics is because everyone is a character of VICTIMIZATION and no one is taking self-responsibility as LIFE as what has existed here  in all ways for anyone and everything within all time, and so we have to STOP, slow down, see the cycle of victimization as making others, something else the point of cruelty and unjust, and to stop holding onto that as it has proven to do NOTHING that is best for all life, as we must learn to be responsible as co-creators that has always accepted and allowed everything together, and so we must come together within self-forgiveness to stand as examples of LIFE here within what is best for all life. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...