218 – The Heat of on the Farm P2.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to “feel” hot as an experience of myself as who I am when it is hot, seeing and realizing that who I am, become and become when it is hot influences the heat in multiple dimension as the mind and the physical instead of being here as the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get irritated when and as I experience myself as hot.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel tired when it is hot.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as it is hot inside or outside of the house to not breathe but instead go into an Idea/belief f that the heat must influence me as how I experience myself as who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that who I am as the experience I have when and as it is hot to be real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel powerless within my physical body when it is hot outside and my body feels heavy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel heavy when and as it is hot, seeing and realizing that the heavy feeling is me walking within the ideas and beliefs I have in relation to the heat I am experiencing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that the sun is natural and my body as the physical one and equal as the sun is designed to be able to handle the sun quite effectively with me functioning and thus any other experience is mind, making the sun a burden.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I have made the sun within my mind a burden, seeing and realizing that within the idea/belief that I have created within and as my mind as the sun being burden I have made my body a burden equal and one as the sun as the physical where I function slow and heavy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make the sun and my body within the sun/heat a burden – seeing and realizing that I have actually made the physical reality a burden within my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I make the physical a burden within my mind that I am compromising myself and sabotaging myself where the physical then actually becomes a burden as a experience within me, seeing and realizing that this is not really so but a mind fuck.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I have separated myself as the physical as the sun as the heat as my body within the sun and heat and thus within this separation through the mind I have limited myself and given away my actual physical potential as breathing and working and moving one and e4qual as the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that the sun is harmful.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the words of others in the past to create and shape the perception I have of the sun for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself others fears of the sun and the heat to be mine and to within this live it as such.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief others in the past when and as they told me that the sun is harmful and will give me cancer, seeing and realizing how this created the resistance within me to be out in the sun.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make the heat out in the sun the problem to justify my fear that I have for the sun and that I might get cancer in the sun.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make it a fact within my mind as beliefs and ideas passed on from those that has gone before me that the sun is a cancer giving thing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give my common sense away to the trust I have placed within those that has gone before me about what they told me about the sun as being harmful because it gives cancer and not seeing for myself within questioning everything that the sun has always been here for billions of years and yet cancer i so new within modern society and now it is all blamed on the sun.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist going out and working in the sun in the heat within the belief that something bad can happen to me in the heat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that my veins will pop in the heat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not drink enough water when and as I am out in the heat sweating, seeing and realizing how this takes down the bodies support system to function as it is designed to in heat and in the sun by at least 50% as I have proven to myself before that I can work twice as hard and longer in any heat conditions and sun when and as I have been consistent within drinking a supportive amount of water consistently over time.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...