Day 212 – I always have a frown and Tiredness Part 7

Frowning at night – when it is late and I am tired I frown, the frown is when I “feel” tired, yet I have now discovered through my writing that the frown is most of the time “mind” – this mean that if the frown isn’t for any practical reason such as the sun or reflections into the eyes or from rain or anything physical having a physical cross-reference, I can see that the frown I have at night is surely from the mind as a believe/idea/opinion I have within my mind that is forcing the condition of frowning onto my face which then triggers the body into the believe/opinion/idea of that is must be tired due to the time and the day as being night.

And that I am not breathing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I access the believes/ideas/opinions within my mind about what time it is in relation to being night that that I access the physical condition of frowning which then makes my eyes tired and tells my body I must be tired, seeing and realizing that this is not real but simply a belief/idea opinion playing out as being real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I frown I get more tired but when I open my eyes I am here and breathing as I can only keep my eyes open through breathing and thus showing me that I wasn’t breathing and rather giving into the mind as limitation and conditioning.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I give permission ot the mind to fuck around with me through believes/ideas/opinions I have constructed and created within my past according to how I was raised to how life should be through not breathing and being here within and as the physical in real time as reality as breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate myself to be tired through frowning.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself into making myself believe that I must be tired as I am frowning, using the frown as a reason as a self created evidence to use to excuse the excuse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blindly accept and allow conditions within and as the physical such as frowning as being valid reasons to why I am tired without questioning it and investigating it for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not breathe and rather give into the physical condition of frowning as being to attempting to not follow.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to give into the temptation of frowning and making myself tired.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to give into the temptation of frowning to have a reason a look a physical evidence that I must be tired as an excuse to go sleep.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to give into the temptation of frowning and forcing myself into the condition of being tired so that I can have physical evidence that is self created that I must sleep as a way to get away from reality and to just forget what is here and what requires my attention.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that me as the mind as energy want/need and desire for me as the physical as that which is real to be limited and to remain within limitation and social engineering as the believes/ideas/opinions to stop me from self realization and to stop the enslavement of energy and limitation as me as the mind and will always want to only achieve energy results as limitation for the sake of experience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that all it takes is me breathing here in awareness and suddenly the frown lifts and the tiredness is also gone and thus it proves that the frown wasn’t real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be tempted to give into the frown and to activate the tiredness as it is the easy way to go, rather then breathing and disciplining myself as life one and equal here as the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see ways of having to frown upon such as the time and the belief that it is late and that I muse be tired.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give the mind more power then the physical as life, seeing and realizing that it is only with the physical that I can give power to the mind, which implies that the mind actually have no real power as the physical is always required, either me breathing and standing as the physical or me suppressing and diminishing myself as the physical through allowing the mind to take control in the persuite of energy

to be continued. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...