Day 205 – Me against myself in Rebirthing myself as Life.


How is it that within my process of re-birthing myself I am against myself within this process to not change yet I am doing, it does not make sense, obviously this is where I look at what I am Stopping within and as me that does not want to end – The Mind, so here I am doing self forgiveness on this point and debunking a bit on the points.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fight myself within separating myself from myself as the one responsible for who I have accepted and allowed myself to be as the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within seperating myself as and from the mind beleif that everything happening within me is happening to me, not seeing and realizing that it is me doing it all to myself as I have accepted and allowed the mind to dominate over the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try and attempt to work with myself within re-birthing myself as the physical one and equal through separating who I have become as the mind from myself, seeing and realizing that I give away my power to work and change myself in fact when I try and hide what is here and to in awareness walk through and breathe and re-birth.

I am here to change – that is the decision I make, yet the change is so hard – Only to discover that within wanting to change and changing I am actually fighting myself from changing and the way is so cunning and deceptive. Best to breathe and walk physically as breathe to see what is real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be against myself within my process of re-birthing myself through believing that the mind is real and that what ever is going on in my mind is valid.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be against myself to change through validating and giving value to the mind as thoughts/feelings/emotions and backchat that is always voting for limitation of the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as the window of opportunity is here for change to instead of walking through the change and change as myself in and as breathe validate the minds reasoning and justifications and instead limit myself and miss the window of opportunity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only accept and allow myself to remain within who I know myself to be and to not push through as breathe to change in and as the physical, seeing and realizing how the mind will go into resistance when and as the point of physical change is here as it is not within my pre-programming and so the mind will fight change with resistance to keep the physical all to itself so that it can harvest energy for itself to continue its existence within self interest as limitation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that it is to much effort to walk the physical change when and as the window of opportunity is here, seeing and realizing that this is the mind fighting and defending its limitation and not to change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that when and as the window of opportunity is here for me to change that I will or might within taking the step to change have to do more work or responsibility, seeing and realizing that this is the mind defending limitation and to keep me enslaved to the mind as energy and to not rebirth myself as the flesh as the physical as life one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into Reactions of the mind where I feel that if I change within and as the physical that I will e doing more than others as a point of fairness, seeing and realizing that this is the mind fighting and defending my limitations to not change and take self responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that the mind will use physical space and time reasoning to justify all point of change and why it will be impossible to change to keep me as the physical enslaved to the mind as limitations.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that the mind will use fear to keep me fighting myself to not change and rather remain limited and living in the mind so that the mind as energy can continue within the belief that the mind will live forever when in fact at death it is the physical that continue as life one and equal and the mind simply evaporates and ends.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as the point of change is here where I have to walk the change as breathe to Belief and validate the mind and to within that start fighting within myself and so within my world, seeing and realizing that I have to keep breathing and not give attention to the mind and not to give into the reasoning and justification as temptation that will always seem valid when in fact it isn’t at all as I have proven to myself in the past that when I walk the change all reason and justification of the mind is was in fact a lie.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that the mind will use the one thing that will always seem right not to change - the self interest as it will be un-noticeable to self as it is who I am still existing as.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that when and as I experience resistance that is must be real and that I must defend the resistance.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I react within and as myself towards my physical reality and participating within my reality to belief that the reaction must mean something and that I must act on it within defending the reacting seeing and realizing that it is the mind defending limitation and self interest as energy to not to change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use apparent physical facts to not to have to move or do certain things within my world such as the weather and circumstances and time and space and all these things that the mind can take and manipulate to look so real and fool the actual fact of the physical and to limit me and keep me enslaved to the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I am the one giving the mind full access to do all of this as I am the one that decides.

I commit myself to when and as I have the window of opportunity to change to breathe and to not give any validation to what ever the mind is giving me to why I can not do it or should do it that is within self interest and not best for all life and to instead see in real time and space what is actually real through moving myself in fact and doing it and changing and to move myself as breathe.

I commit myself to when and as I react or resist a point to within the realization that it is the mind trying and attempting to stop me from change to go there and to see what is real and what is not within what is best for all life and to debunk myself as the mind and to rebirth myself as life as the physical one and equal within movement as the physical as breathe.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself giving and participating within the mind defending my limitations and fighting myself to not change to within the realization that I am actually fighting myself to change which makes no sense to stop and use some common sense and to physically move myself - breathe and to stop the mind and stop myself from fighting myself and say till here no further I walk the change one ad equal as the physical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...