Day 204 – Self judgment and Aggression

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that it is necessary for me to judge myself as a way of punishing myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use self judgment as a way of making myself feel bad about myself so that I can feel good about myself again later.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize than when and as I judge myself for everything I do that I will get frustrated at myself and never change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I judge myself that I am actually ANGRY at myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within judging myself only create anger within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that judging myself does NOT help anything or anyone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I judge myself ro anything happening within my world or within me that I am only motivating anger and thus aggression.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I judge myself within doing something or learning something new that when I try it again I will try and do everything I can to avoid the self judgment, and when and as I point does not work out I judge myself again and thus built up anger towards myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that aggression is a byproduct of when I have judged myself within something over a long period of time and the judgment only kept coming and never saw any change – not seeing and realizing that judging myself in the first place is what isn’t allowing any change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that aggression/anger is always towards self and that when and as I want to take the aggression out on someone else that I am blaming them for ME not changing or judging myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that aggression is when I have JUDGED myself consistently over and over and as I judge myself I only make myself angry at myself within the belief that is justifies why I judge myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that aggression within me and within my behavior is a manifestation of feeling powerless to change – not seeing and realizing that every time I judge myself I tell myself I can’t change and thus the judgment is the point that creates the illusion that I am powerless.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself – not seeing and realizing that self judgment is always brainwashing self and only limiting self to self’s own judgment as if the judgments in my mind about myself is valid and real and must be true lol.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that all and any self judgment is only the mind limiting the physical from moving and change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that aggression/anger towards myself or others is always about myself as it is a experience within me that I created through placing and validating judgments from and as the mind as who I am, when it in fact isn’t who I am as the physical breathing here stable.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself being angry or within an aggressive mood to stop within the realization that somewhere I judged myself that it has come to a point of accumulating on a physical level where I feel powerless to change as I have confirmed within my own self judgment that I can’t change LOL. See and realizing the stupidity of this.

I commit myself to when and as I Judge myself for anything or anyone to stop and realize that I m placing limitation onto myself as knowledge and information that will make me feel like I am un able to change and thus turn into aggression. Seeing and realizing that the key to change is to investigate the judgment and to stop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...