Day 533 - lost touch with LIFE


losing touch with Life. What is the first thing most people do when they see a spider or a snake or any other animal bug that is unfamiliar to us personally. We react in fear, and the question must be why do we react in fear instead of a curiosity to be calm and to investigate and then respond. Why do we react in fear to Life and what is here as life as nature? I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in fear towards Life and what is here. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my nature to be that of and as fear instead of life. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that if my first respond to anything I do not know is fear, then I am not here as Life one and equal. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to respond with fear and emotion towards life as other parts of me in different forms and expressions. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blindly follow fear and to see fear as normal and to not question all fear existent within me to change fear into Here breathing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...