Day 141 – Living Commitments – Day 13 of 21 – commenting faster than breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I am commenting to rush the commenting in the fear of missing the reactive response I have in my mind that I wnat to place, not seeing and realizing that the comment is based on a reaction in the first place and thus it is based on self interest as the ego and not within common sense as that which is best for all life, which is done within breathe and consideration of all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to peoples comments and their words of abuse and self interest as the ego, and to within this reaction do the same to be spiteful, not seeing and realizing that the response I make as the comment from the reaction cannot and will not support or assist the other being as myself and only fuel the energy/possession and create more resistance.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that when and as I react to others comments and words, that I wasn’t breathing effectively and thus the reaction is an opportunity for me to see and be aware of me being/participating within the mind as energy and that I must stop and take a moment to consider my participation and what the cause/effect is and if it is best for all life or not, and that my comment must be a comment that was/is done in breathe where there is no energy movement, so that the comment I make stand as the physical as common sense and what is best for all life and not as an energy movement that supports the mind consciousness system as that which created/create the world the way it is currently as a battle ground for self interest as Ego.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in separation of others words/comments and to within that make myself better than them, instead of standing in their shoes and to support and assist them as myself into common sense and that which is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see/take others words as personal and as an attack and to within this react and immediately go into defense mode where I attack back, only to keep things as they are instead of change, as that which is best for all life in all ways as common sense as that which is best for all life in all ways.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I take things personal That I am within the mind as my own internal reality as the only place it is possible to take things personal as everything in the mind is always about self, seeing and realizing that when and as I breathe and that I am here in awareness as the physical where everything is here and not in a limited space as the mind, nothing can be taken personal because there is not person, instead LIFE is here.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that when and as I react to another words/comments that I am in separation of those words/comments and not here walking my process as all words of all being equally and to breathe and direct all words/comments as myself back to life within common sense and that which is best for all life in all ways.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I react to others comments/words that I am giving away my ability to respond responsible and to make my comment/words as effective as possible to support myself and others as myself to a point of common ground within common sense that is best for all life in all ways, but to instead through the reaction only have access to the knowledge and information that is stored within the energy reaction to respond with, that is totally limited and abusive as it only stimulate conflict and egos to defend themselves as energy.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself react to others words/comments to stop and to breathe and to not respond immediately, to first bring myself back to breathe where I am clear of all energy movement and to then only look at the words/comments and to respond (not react) responsible within considering all points and words before use so that my words do not carry energy/ego but life and that which is best for all life to end the abuse on earth.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself react to someone’s words/comments to stop and breathe and to take into consideration that the reaction is only possible if I am not breathing, and to first focus on my breathe and delete all energy.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself react to others comments/words to apply self forgiveness on the words/comments and to stand in their shoes within full understanding so that I can respond equally as that which is best for all life in support of all life in all ways.



1 comment:

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...