Day 142 – Living Commitments – Day 14 of 21 – Drowing in experiences.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I a emotional to belief that the emotion is permanent till it go away by itself in time, not realizing that I can instead BREATHE and not participate within the emotional experience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from what I experience as something happening to me, not seeing and realizing that I am the creator of the experience as I am experiencing it only within myself, thus I can stop it, realizing the tool of breathing is how I earth myself HERE with what is real as the physical and not internal experiences of the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I am within an energetic experience where I feel like I just can not stop the experience, to not test it for myself physically and breathe and to not even consider breathing as I am in fear of the experience I am having which only creates the experience more, thus seeing and realizing that when and as I am within an energetic experience to slow down and to stop all judgment of the experience and to breathe instead of giving into the experience as being real. As breath will proof what is real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to to when and as I am filed with fear to belief that the fear will always be here in these scenarios, realizing that in that moment I am already creating and manifesting all future scenarios within the already expected experience of fear, instead of Breathing and re – programming myself in BREATHE – realizing that my bodies cells renew every three seconds, and thus I have every three seconds to renew myself in each breath as my entire body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within the understanding that my body at a cellular level is basically new everyday and yet I keep on copying and creating the old over and over onto the new as it is set in stone, which is a lie as the body clearly shows the cells die and renew every few seconds and thus isnt set in stone, and thus re-programming self IN breathe as life as the physical is possible in each breath on what I decide Who I am.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the physical evidence is here as the flesh/body and the breathe that the past is constantly re-created by me and my participation within each and every thought I have onto the new, instead of giving myself self forgiveness in each breathe where I am walking new in each breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that everyday and all the experiences I have everyday will simply be here and the same till I die, not seeing and realizing that within that belief I have already created every single day I might still be alive to be so, as I have accepted and allowed it as my entire beingness to be so and thus not doing anything real to change it as Who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I decide who I am in each breathe through what I accept and allow.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief it is impossible to change something that I have been living for almost all my life, such as fear/anxiety/stress within certain situations and that because it has always been like that it must always continue like that – typical sheep programming.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to drown myself in the past within the belief that everything from the past must always be the same again in the future and thus always living in a gloomy amnious way of life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to NOT breathe and instead to give into memories of the past and project them into the future as already set in stone things that will happen and how I have to already experience myself when those things happen, realizing that I am deliberately already creating it as such, not giving myself the opportunity to instead breathe and be here in a new moment of change and re-birth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear that tomorrow will just be the same as yesterday, and that I will just have all the same thoughts again, where I can not stop them, and where I will have the same reaction again towards the same situations again and that I will do this and that the same again and my day will end the same way again, not seeing and realizing that I am within participating in thoughts/memories and future projections of those things creating it in my whole beingness, and within this LIMIT myself and trap myself in a life of habit and patterns that isnt best for all Life and only in support of the mind enslavement.

To be Continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...