Day 145 – Living Commitments – Day 16 of 21 – The trick.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that the trick is to breathe when And as I am within a certain a experience that I believe I cannot get out of.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that the trick is to Breathe and to be consistent with breathe, realizing that when and as I “forget” to breathe in awareness I give way for the mind to play and “mind control” me as I am not as the breathe here physically moving and directing myself, but being directed by the mind as thoughts/feelings/emotions that lead to me creating experiences that I trap myself within.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that when and as I breathe in awareness IN and OUT as Me as the Physical that the breathe Fills up the space within me and that there is then no Space for the mind as Thoughts/feelings/emotions and thus I am here in awareness instead of in a state of Mind control where I give Thoughts/feelings/emotions the space within me as “entities” to take me as the Flesh/Body and control me for its self interest/purposes and thus leaving me with the experiences as the after math where I am trapped within unless I breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted And allowed myself to to not see and realize that all experiences is created by me through my acceptances and allowances within me and what I participate within, like giving a demon (energy) permission to take the body and fuck around and to belief that it is me, yet who I am is the Flesh/Body one and equal as all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall for the trap of believing that anything of the mind is me, when in fact the real actual evidence as my breath always show me that I am here as the physical, rendering all inner experiences False and a lie to myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to to be an automated machine that simple go into thought/feelings/emotions without any question and to belief they are real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I am programmed from childhood that thoughts/feelings/emotions are normal through the observations I made of those that has gone before me, and that I was never educated on what they are and how they are created and where they come from, but to simple accept and allow the input as an organic robot, seeing and realizing that when and as I breathe I give me back to myself here as the breathe as the flesh as Who I am and to stop being a brainwashed mind controlled robot and to actually start living in consideration of LIFE as that which is best for all Life as the physical as the one dimension we all share in fact and can be validated by all on earth as being here in fact.

I commit myself to show that when and as one Breathe in awareness IN and Out that thought isn’t possible and that thinking becomes a struggle as the mind isn’t granted space within self to take control of self and to move the flesh around like a zombie dependent on the input of thoughts/feeling/emotions.

I commit myself to Practice Breath in awareness till I am the breathe as LIFE one and equal as the physical as that which is best for all life.

I commit myself to show that Breathing in Living and that living is possible without he mind as everything learned actually happens on a physical level and not the mind, as the mind is but a storeAGE place for everything undirected within the human as a outflow of a lack of proper education on what Life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...