Day 140 – Living Commitment – Day 12 of 21. Sit down and breathe.

When I sit down.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when I sit down immediately go into thoughts/thinking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that when I sit down it is natural to go into thoughts and thinking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect sitting down to “I must think”, instead of simply breathing, not realizing that as soon as I think or participate within thoughts I start creating things that isn’t here and that only fucks with my day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Automatically go into thoughts and thinking when I sit down, within the belief that I must be thinking and having thoughts when I sit down just to show that I am “busy” and not simply relaxing and doing nothing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that when I sit down I must keep myself busy and distracted within the mind as thoughts/thinking otherwise I might seem like I am just relaxing and not doing anything but breathing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see “just breathing” as not being productive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that when I sit down I must have thoughts and think about shit in order to be/continue being productive, seeing and realizing that this is a creation or Consumerism where we are taught that we must always be productive and not simply live as breathing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that the only products” I get out of thinking and having thoughts are stress/fear/anxiety/tiredness/projections/desires and everything else that leads to me believing I must go do something after I sat down and spend money and be a good robot consumer as I was brainwashed to be as if it is the only way I can exist in this life.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the thoughts I have in my mind and the typical thinking methods I have is exactly the same as a TV or Radio, and that it is constantly only motivating me to be a consumer in all parts of Capitalism, never realizing that I am here as Breathe always moving and talking and being busy as if that is the meaning of life.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that TV and Radio is inventions of the human as the mind as thoughts/thinking and that the TV and radio and all other media is but a manifestation of the mind, thus whenever I am sitting down or relaxing I am never really relaxing or stopping stress of fear I am simply creating it through the process of thinking and participating in thoughts as they are always from the past and projected into the future sending the body within the thinking/thought process back and forth in time putting the body under heaps of stress/anxiety causing all kinds of diseases and so create a world that is but on big disease for all.

I commit myself to when and as I sit down to breathe without any judgment of what is right or wrong but to simply breathe for myself here.

I commit myself to when and as I sit down to breathe and not be influenced by my environment to start thinking and back chatting and having thoughts, as I understand that it would simply proof to me I am a automatic robot if I do start thinking and having thought and back chat through environmental influences – thus confirming that I am simply a program that responds to input and thus being programmed by the environment.

I commit myself to when as and as I sit down to BREATH and not participate in thoughts/thinking as habit and as a automated thing, as I realize that only brainwashed and mind controlled people and machines have automated settings.

I commit myself to stop the TV and all forms of media within my head to stop the disease that the world has become and to rebirth myself as life as breathe as the physical so that I can be the cure that spreads as LIFE that is best for all LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...