Day 144 – Living Commitments – Day 15 of 21 – Drowning in experiences continued 2.


I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that any and all experiences WITHIN me is me lying to myself, no matter what the experie4nce is, as the truth is here as the physical and thus anything else that is going on inside me is not the truth and thus a LIE.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that ALL experiences within me is a lie as the experience is always different from reality as the truth as that which is here.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to live as the truth as BREATH as that which is in fact keeping me alive and breathing and that any and all experiences within me that does NOT keep me alive in fact is thus me lying to myself as ay and all experiences within me had NO relevance to life at all within that which in fact gives life and sustains life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall for the LIE of the mind and all experiences within and as me, drowning myself in the LIES – as the Lies always only take me away from the truth as the physical and keep me distracted in the mind/lie where I drown myself in the thoughts/experiences believing that it must be life, yet the physical proof is that Breathe/breathing is life as that is what is keeping me alive and giving me life, and not any experience.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see the obvious that everything within the mind is a LIE trying to repeat itself everyday as thoughts/feelings/emotions trying to be real – not seeing and realizing that within participating in any internal reality as the LIE am denying the truth as that which is here in fact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that experiences is that which keep me alive – not seeing the obvious that at death Breathe shows the truth as the breath leaves the body and the body dies and not an experience, as the experience only generates a temporary experience in the hope to be real, while the breath is real all ways as life, thus it is to rebirth myself as the breath as that which is real as LIFE through stopping the participation in the LIE/Mind and to live in the truth/physical as LIFE.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that the LIE in its obvious way of existence is the truth while the actual truth is that which is in fact always here as the physical has been judged and neglected as a LIE as this is exactly what corporations want people to think so that people can become perfect consumer zombies always seeking an energetic fulfillment through products/entertainment etc.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself in thoughts/feelings/emotions to remind myself that I am participating in a lie, in a reality separate from the reality here as the physical as the truth of Who I Am as Life, and to within this realize that I am not my internal experiences or thoughts and to instead breathe and bring myself back to reality.

I commit myself to show that The mind is a lie, as the mind is constantly in multi alternate realities created through past experiences/memories while there is ONE reality here that we all share and can confirm to be here in fact as our very breathe, and that the physical reality is the truth as Who I/We are.

I commit myself to show that all experiences is temporary as it is energy based and not real, but a lie to myself in contradiction to what is actually in fact here as reality as the physical and that as long as all humans participate in the LIE as the Mind as Multi alternate realities we will never be able to to solve the problems on earth as all humans as in fact only zombies walking in the flesh while their minds is somewhere else and consuming the flesh to fulfill the experiences they desire/want in their lies/mind that ends up destroying the earth and only causing harm and destruction as no one can see what we are doing to this ONE reality we all share as the truth because they are consumed as the consumers they are by alternate realities in their mind, blinded with lies from the truth that is right here as the very breathe I/we breathe and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...