Day 256 – The Patterns of Who I am Every Day Part 5




Why do I take the time and spend the time in my head in secret to talk about other people, to judge other people and to categorize other people and to label other people and to place things on and over other people in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to waste my Time in my head gossiping/back-chatting about others, seeing and realizing that I am actually giving time to be evil.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize the Evil within actually gicing time inside my head to gossip and have back-chat about others/things within my mind in secret.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that within the act of gossiping having back-chat about others in my mind in secret is deceptive and dishonest and nasty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to literally “spend” physical resources of my body as the physical energy resources my body has to transform that energy into “mind” energy through gossiping and having back chat about others/things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I am abusing my body and the resources my body has and have made within participating within my mind in secret as gossip and back chat towards/about others/things just to be nasty/spiteful/evil/cruel all in the name of ego.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that what I gossip and have back chat about within my mind in secret towards/about others is in fact me projecting things I Judge/gossip and have back-chat about myself onto others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that what I fear within me as my insecurities and self judgments is the things I project onto others and then have gossip/back-chat about it in my mind to make it all seem real and separate from me just so that I can feel better about myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to gossip and to have back-chat about others within my mind in secret just to always end up making myself feel better about myself even if it means always being nasty/spiteful/mean/judgmental/evil/cruel within my mind about others/things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that the seeking and wanting for happiness comes at the cost of me being evil towards others just so that I may always seem like the better person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I am existing within self interest as always only wanting to be happy and have a positive experience that I will even sell myself for it through being evil/nasty/spiteful/mean within my mind in secret towards others/thing just to make myself seem better as I cast the light onto others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others/things, not seeing and realizing that judgment is always from self interest as judgment is in itself as its meaning/purpose is to rather look at others and not to look at self as it is a way of placing everything on something out there away from me, seeing and realizing that I do this because I know that it is with me that the judgment starts first and thus I am the one that must correct myself first.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I judge myself as I have judges others and as I have been judge by those that has gone before me and that judgment is always of the mind as a interpretation of reality and not reality in fact, as reality as the physical with no mind never judge.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not se and realize that what I judge of others is what I judge of myself first.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Judge myself and to within this judgment feel bad and as if I am sinful and not good enough and through this fear these things and feel insecure about it and to within that try and do start to place judgment onto others in secret in my mind as a way to take the attention I have given the self judgment to someone else so that I may feel good again, instead of seeing and realizing that I have to stop the self judgment as the solution instead of projecting/casting it onto others and through this create a world/reality of abuse as gossip/back-chat and evil in secrets in dark places.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...