day 75 - stopping myself as thoughts.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make thoughts something that is not me.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that I must stop myself as the thoughts one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that thoughts is separate of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to stop thoughts without stopping myself first as the thoughts through participating within them.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that thoughts come from me as a resonance from the physical mind as the foundation that I have laid as a child where all thoughts resonate from. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see all thoughts as separate from me.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to consider that I have to stop participating within thoughts to stop thoughts and not to do this within separation but within the understanding that they come from me.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that to stop thoughts I must take self responsibility for how I have created them within memory and experiences of the past as good and bad.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that having good thoughts are okay, not realizing that the good thoughts can only be good because of all the bad thoughts I have. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame thoughts for everything I experience, realizing that I am the one that created the thoughts and participated within them. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to submit myself to thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I am powerless when it comes to stopping thoughts, 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that thoughts are responsible for the way I experience myself realizing that I am the one participating within them instead of breathing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give thoughts attention.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to the thoughts I have.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear exposing the thoughts I have to myself to be able to see what is within me and to investigate how I have created them or accepted and allowed myself to make them real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make thoughts real in my head as a illusion, realizing it isnt real but only in the mind within a limited space mind fucking myself. 

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that when thoughts are fucking with me in my mind that I am actually the one fucking with myself as I accept and allow it and give it attention and feed it my participation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that every and all thoughts must bear deep meaning and purpose.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that al thoughts can only bear what I give them according to my beliefs and interpretations that I have based on my limited knowledge and information that I have. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from my thoughts. 

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to consider that only once I take self responsibility for the thoughts I have as creator that only then can I as creator stop, as long as I give power away and blame as something else causing thoughts I can not stop and set myself free. 

I commit myself to when and as I see myself give away my power to thoughts as something that is happening to me to stop and breathe and realize that I am participating and thus I am creating them and that I have created them though memory and past experiences and thus I can stop. 

I commit myself to when and as I see I have given all power to thoughts that consume me to stop, and take the time to breathe and slow down and to if possible in the moment to write and self forgive, to when I get home or off work to apply myself in writing and SF. 

I commit myself to when and as I see I am not living my self forgiveness to stop and breathe and to not judge myself and to start again, to walk the talk as myself for myself and no one else, to birth myself as life as all that is here one and equal as that which is best for all life in all ways. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...