Day 198 – The End of the world Wish coming true Part 6.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I have to end the world as it exist now that is not within the best interest of all life within myself in ALL of it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project the wanting and wishing of the destruction of Myself as the world system exist as abuse onto the world as to not to have to face myself and to change myself as I see that I am actually trying/attempting to remain in my comfort zone as to not having to face myself through whishing the world to end instead.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I have to STOP and END and bring Destruction of the world systems as it currently exist within me as self interest and the accepted and allowed human nature and to first CHANGE who I am to that which is best for all life as a living example to be able to as the change as the NEW way of LIFE as who I am in FACT walk and breathe and so change the world by example and that there is no excuse and justification and thus as I walk as the new way of life that is within the best interest of all life in all ways in fact there is no stopping of bring about a world/life that is bets for all life, as I bring destruction within myself of the current way of life that only abuses I will have no fear of change and I will have no opinions and beliefs and ideas and therefore I can in and as stability change what is here without any sentiment, as I realize that anything from and as the mind of the current system design as the world is all based on self interest and fear and not what is best for all life as life and only a limitation and enslavement of life I will be able to speak with absolute certainty and integrity as I know in fact what I stand for is best for all life and therefore there is no hesitation or fear as it is what it is and no argument is required as what i stand as and for is a fact as me and not just knowledge and information that is of the current world system that defends money and self interest in all ways.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that as I am wishing for the destruction of the current world so that all the abuse can end that I am taking the easy way out which will have consequences as a time loop where I will face this life again and again and again and it will never end till I end it within me and create a new way of life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that to bring an end to the world does not always mean that there has to be destruction, seeing and realizing that as I end and bring about destruction to all that is not best for all life within and as me I will change and as I change the world will change and so a new world can be made instead without suffering.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that the world can only change through destruction and suffering, not seeing and realizing that within that belief I am in fact creating it as such, not seeing and realizing that it is simply a matter of changing the belief and thus changing the outcome, as I see and realize that who I am determines what I do and what I do determines what I create one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I participate within the mind as self destruction that that is what I create within the world, seeing and realizing that the self destruction currently is that of the MIND bringing destruction onto the physical body, when and as It is all in reverse where the mind must be self destructed through de-constructing the mind to understand the mind and through understanding the mind one will see and realize it is limited and abusive only and as one understand one will immediately stop participating within the mind and thus stop the destruction of self – and start with the de-constructing of self and re-birthing self as life one and equal, and as such create a new world one and equal as the living example in fact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that wishing for the end of the world within s destructive manner is part of the capitalistic system of how it keeps people within a state of FEAR and depression and survival mode where the human becomes useless in the sense of believing they are powerless, not seeing and realizing that the change starts with changing who you are as that which created this world as it exist currently in the first place to who you are as that which is best for all life in all ways as life and so create a new world.

Check out Equal Money System
 
And to Understand how you in fact create what is here do the Free Desteni I process LITE Course today. top of screen right.

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...