Day 200 – Making Money the Church Way – commitments.




I commit myself to show that - to want to change the world by oneself is EGO and impossible and only an attempt to feel special and unique and thus not wanting to change the world in fact, as the world is a GROUP and thus one and equal we must change the world as a group supporting each other within consistency and to be reliable.
I commit myself to show that to change the world as a group we must use what is already here in terms of systems that has effective ways of moving as groups, and to use these systems and re-align them to be that which is best for all life such as the system that the churches use around the world to make money within the context of the group and not the message/religion.

I commit myself to show that only MONEY is in fact the only way we can change the world as the world is governed and moved by money and nothing else.

I commit myself to show that as a group we here at Desteni and everyone that joins us will make a change this lifetime if all that comes apply what the churches have been applying for thousands of years and have proven for thousands of years that their system works within making a shit load of money and to even take over the world, where each individual contributes but only 10% a month of what they have – and so not really making a difference on the individual but as a group where all do the same the money will be made which will be used to move and direct one and equal within and as this world to a place that is bets for all life till no money is required to live anymore.

I commit myself to give as I would like to receive and to let go of all fear, realizing that the fear is showing me I am existent within self interest and not making decisions on what is best for all life.

I commit myself to chow that as long as the group does not contribute equally and consistently that the group will over time create the consequences of not moving or going anywhere and that the principal we as the groups stand for will never come to life, and to show that the group self in creating this through fear and holding back within giving.

I commit myself to show that once the group supports the group within giving that the group will grow and start to move, but until then nothing can happen.

I commit myself to give all I can to the group as money that I know is money I am holding onto out of fear after setting out my practical budget first each month and to sustain myself first and to do this regardless of who else is, as this will be seen and to others will do the same and that the money I am giving can become less as more do as I do.

I commit myself to show that everyone always has money to give away as long as everyone that is here can be here and any fear/reaction to this point is justification and self interest.

I commit myself to show that Christianity is such a success because even the poorest of the poor will give anything they have for what they truly belief in, and that Desteni will not make it unless the group realizes that desteni/EMS is the actual in fact only solution this life and that because no one is doing this yet out of self will/movement is because there is self interest fear and still to much comfort and thus no real change and consideration of the rest of life suffering every second.belief in what you do!! trust it completely in every moment and we will be unstoppable.

I commit myself to show/inform/educate people that change can only happen if we stand one and equal to and as the current system that is here within making money to the maximum/optimum and that anything less is ego and compromise and only showing that the current system of abuse that is destroying life has more dedication more discipline and more trust in this system of abuse then those claiming to stand for LIFE and best for all, and to show it is fucking unacceptable and so I start with myself as the example as I walk to make money through getting a job and standing one and equal as the system and to dedicate and commit a percentage of my money to that which is bets for all life no matter what while the opportunity is here and I am not in the gutters yet as millions of others are facing yearly due to the economic collapses and job cuts.

I commit myself to show that there is no excuse.JOIN us, walk with - us and see how we are doing this. breaking the self imposed limitations of what is possible to change this world to a place that is BEST for ll LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...