Day 203 – believing is must be personal and fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that everything must be personal.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that when I talk to another being that I must talk to them from the starting point of being personal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take everything personal that is happening to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I feel and make everything something that is happening to me that I am taking and making it personal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that the statement “happening to me” is a statement of taking it personal and making it personal not seeing and realizing that I create what happens to me in my life and thus it isn’t personal it is to take self responsibility and correct self.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that when someone speaks to me no matter what it is about that it must be personal because the person is speaking to me, seeing and realizing that the me I am referring to is thus a character and that when someone is speaking to “me” as who I have defined myself as that it isn’t me but a character that is always in defense of itself to ensure its existence as energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that as a baby there was no personal till I had a name and everything I was taught or that was done was attached to my name and I labeled myself as all of it and made it all personal, seeing and realizing that it isn’t necessary as it only created survival and fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that when and as I am within a conflict situation where I am a participant that I must make it personal, instead of seeing and realizing that when I make it personal I lose sight of reality as the physical and what the real point is as I then tend to only defend to attack and keep the energy going never getting to a resolve that is one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that if I want to make a point that it has to be personal or the person will not see the point, seeing and realizing that this only creates energy and thus a battle of Ego’s that will never be humble to stop and stand one and equal as life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that making and taking thing personal is the only way to resolve them and take them on.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that personal is not within the best interest of all life and only exist to serve self interest and the word “personal” indicates clearly.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself making a point within my day that comes up personal to, stop and breathe and to focus on the physical and the universe and to within the certain situation deal with it as it is in actual reality, within the realization that when things are taken personal everything narrows down to making it personal and not the real issue at hand anymore.

I commit myself to stop living as a personal being and to rebirth myself as life one and equal as all life that is not personal but life and thus live what is best for all life in all ways and to end the living of the consumerism product of personal.

I commit myself to stop the pattern of always first making it personal and to instead focus on breathing and remaining here as the physical to deal with the physical in one dimension and not as personal as beliefs opinions back chat mind that is many many dimensions to deal with while attempting to deal with the actual physical situation, seeing and realizing it is only self compromise ad that this creates fear and anxiety as self always only fear losing the personal or getting attacked personally and being hurt personally as everything is made personal instead of what is best for all life in all ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...