Day 199 – Christianity shows the way to money.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that as we live in a world that is driven/built on/by money and where money has the power that the only way we can change anything is obviously with money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that without money we as a group cannot do anything and will always just be in the same position till we eventually run out of time and end.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that Money is what the elite has that makes them able to decide on what happens in the world, and thus it is obvious that if we as a group has money we can start moving equally and make decisions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to postpone and resist out of pure fear to share/give as I would like to receive my money within what is best for all life as supporting the solution as the equal money system and Desteni .

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that in this LIFE I will lose all my money and everything I have within the way the world is heading, thus I can decide to either lose my money through supporting a new way of life so that when I lose my money a new system will be born that supports me from birth till death and thus no money is required, or I can hold onto my money and lose it within the system taking/ripping everything from me and cause suffering and abuse to me and LIFE, seeing and realizing that the fear is a lack of in fact understanding the real situation we are all in.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that money is the key and walking as a group is the only way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rather spend my money on shit that I do not really need then giving it away to a life that is best for all life within the belief that it is my money, which is obviously indicating that I do not know anything about money and how it works as money belongs to the banks and I am always with every note I have in debt to the banks and thus as long as I have money to hold onto I am a slave to them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Not see and realize that as a group money will not be a problem to accumulate IF everyone as the group contributes and sticks to it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that if I do not do my part as an equal within standing in absolute trust that what I am standing as and thus have no problem with supporting it always consistently, that I will place pressure on those that do and they have to do more, seeing and realizing that the more people stand in support the less pressure and easy it becomes for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not making it this life within changing the world as and when it seems like we are running out of money to move.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be driven by fear instead of self movement within the understanding of what I am doing within my movement and thus the movement will be stable and consistent.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that how the CHURCH has successfully taken over the world was not because of rich people putting all their money together – it was because BILLIONS of people put little by little together where it all goes to the same point and thus has no effect on the individuals - as the group is supporting equally consistently, and thus this is how we will change the world and the only way we can change the world as - a group, using what is already here that worked and still working to have success this life time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that the reason Christianity has taken over the world and has over two billion followers and that the church makes a shit load of money (billions) is because the people actually belief in what they stand for and will without hesitation support what they stand for with money every Sunday throwing their 10% in even if in reality in fact it is all bullshit , thus seeing and realizing that if I am not willing to do the same for what I stand for in all ways within absolute trust as this is the solution as it is in fact the only solution that ever existed as the Desteni message and equal money system , then I have to seriously reflect onto myself and correct the point and see why I am not standing equal and one with the system to change the system.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...