Day 5 - Asked to do small things, removing the Ego.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react when someone asks me to do something for them and when I judge what they ask  of me as being something small and that they can do it themselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist helping others in the smallest of things that they ask me to do for them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react when someone asks me to do something small and that I judge the other person as taking advantage of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel and belief that when another asks me to do something small for them that they are taking advantage of me, instead of realizing that only the ego can feel like it is being taken advantage of and that me here as the physical with out thought or mind can simply do and act in each breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that when I do something for someone that I judge as being something small, that the other person will see that they can use me as they like, I realize that this is only the ego that feels like it can be used and abused for small things as the ego always only want to be seen as big and strong and that it can not be used an abused.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that when I react with in having to do something small for someone and I do not do it, that I am with in this accepting and allowing myself to be a slave to my reaction as energy as keeping and idea of my self as the ego in place.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself  to react when someone asks me to do something small for them, and when I do not do what they asked me due to my reaction, that I am only accepting and allowing my own limitation do move and ex[press myself in each breathe as life as that which is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to remain a slave to my own reaction towards people asking me to do small things for them.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create and hold on to my own limitations through not doing something for someone just because I saw it as small and stupid and that they can do it themselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the justification "they can do it themselves, it is such a small thing" to why I am not doing it and limiting myself and keeping myself a slave to my mind and ego.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get angry when someone asks me to do something for them, that I judge as being small and that they can do themselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard the small things in life as not being valid for me to do, realizing that it is the small thing that make the bigger things, as the atom is a great example, they are so small and yet everything consist out of them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from doing all the small things, in the belief that someone else can do it and that I do not, realizing that if I can say this then I am accepting and allowing everyone else to say the same, and in the end no one will do the small things and thus neglect occur in this world as I neglect the small things with in me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take it personally when someone asks me to do something small for them as if they are using me to do their crappy jobs for them just because they are to lazy.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that if I can not do the small things people ask of me, then I am that which I judge them to be, not being able to do their own small jobs and being to lazy.

Thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place y own self judgment onto others as I was neglecting the point existing with i me as me and wanted to diver the point away from me to not have to face myself as the nastiness of mew when I react/act/get angry and judge when someone else asks me to do the things I judge as being small.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel abused when I have to do something that someone else asked me to do that I judge as small, and that I belief they can do it themselves, why ask me when they are just sitting on their asses.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that when someone else is asking me to do something that I judge as being small and not worth my skill and that when I react, that I am only seeing with in myself who I am with in the exact same situation just in different times/places in my life, and that when I ask people to do small things for me that I feel guilty and like I am abusing them.

Thus I see and realize that when someone asks me to do something that I judge as being small, and I react, that I am only reacting towards my own guilt of when I do the same in some part of my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel guilty when I ask people to do something small for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel that I am abusing people when I ask them to do small things for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel that I can not ask people to do small things for me in the fear of that they might react, realizing I am only fearing myself if the tables were turned and how I would react and feel abused and used.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project my own shit onto others and then play it out and react.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge what I do such as, when I ask others do something small for me as being bad and abusive, because I know I can do it myself but I still ask as I know I would like for others to do things for me as I would like to do for them.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to do onto another as I would like to be done onto.

Commitments.

I commit myself to when ever I am asked to do something for someone that I judge as being small, and that I react to, that I will breathe and do it, till I walk through the point and stand, to be able to do for another as I would like to be done to, realizing that I am responsible for myself and my inner world.

I commit myself that I will use the tools that I have of breathing, self forgiveness, common sense,self honesty and writing, to stop the pattern hat I have followed for many many many years that has compromised my life and created UN-necessary conflicts purely because the ego felt threatened, and to stop these patterns of self sabotage and limitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...