Day 127 – Being Skinny – The machine Within Part 13.


This is a continuation of day 126 on the point of looking at all the points that I can see within myself that is Still Here as what I am holding onto and applying Self Forgiveness. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the body, as if the body isn’t me.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to fully consider that I am in fact the body and what that implies.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that as I am the body in fact, I decide what is happening to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in and as the belief that everything that is happening to my body I ca not prevent or change.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that I am existing as the mind as energy and thus as the mind I influence the body through that which I resonate myself with, and through this resonance as the thoughts/feelings/emotions and back chat I am creating my body and influencing my body, realizing that as I do not understand the physical or the body or how the mind functions I have no directive principal over what is happening yet I am doing it, thus I see and realize that I have to learn and educate myself on how the mind works and the body and to within this take self responsibility equally for both, and to rebirth myself as life as that which is here as the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the body/flesh through existing as the mind as energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live as the mind through the body which leads to physical consequences that I can not understand as I have separated myself from the body to exist as the mind and thus anything that is happening with the body is always a “mystery” to me, realizing that the mystery is solved once I look at Who I am as existing as the mind instead of as the body as the flesh that which is real and which is being abused for the entertainment of the mind as self interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as the mind in separation of the body/flesh without considering that there will be consequences living in separation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from myself as the flesh as the body as who I am in fact as Life one and equal., and as long as I exist as the mind as energy I will only manifest consequences that will be bared on the flesh to show to me what I am doing as who I am.

Ito be Continued with Commitment Statements.

1 comment:

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...