Day 122 – Being Skinny – The Machine Within Part 8.


Continuing from Day 115 Part 1 taking quotes and applying Self Forgiveness accordingly.

Quote 7: “No wonder I burn all my energy, living in such a way in the mind in following beliefs/ideas the whole time that isn’t even real, it is but an idea I have of myself.”
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make it a wonder of myself for why I do not gain weight and thus leaving it all up to the wondrous imagination of the mind to have assumptions and all the Ideas/beliefs/perceptions about why my body does not gain weight, instead of realizing that I am my body and that I can as my body check why I am not gaining weight and what the cause is, and so I can change it and work with it from there on all levels such as the mind and the body.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use wondering about myself and why I do not gain weight as a means to have many excuses and reasons that I build up through the wondering just not to have to actually investigate the point for myself within the starting point of fear of what I m=will find as to the real cause, as me permitting it within who I am as my participation and that I am actually in fact responsible and the cause.
I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to live and exist within and as the mind, neglecting the physical body and as the results have a skinny body to show that I am not properly looking and caring for myself as myself as the body but that I am trying to fix my body as Who I am through a mind that is not the body and thus imposing all these solutions based on assumptions and ideas/beliefs that came from a place of wondering instead of actual self investigation and taking self responsibility as the physical.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that as I exist within and as the mind the body will manifest in such a way as if the body is fading away, thus being skinny and remaining skinny and now growing, as I am only growing in my mind as thoughts and back chat and feelings/emotions which requires physical energy from the flesh.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that when and as I try to change the physical within anything else but the physical such as the mind, I am only imposing Beliefs/ideas/opinions onto the body and not actual physical facts that is in consideration of the physical and how the physical works and functions and thus I am only abusing my body and using my body as a punching bag from the mind to blow the body with punches of beliefs/ideas/opinions and thus trying to change the body from the outside only as appearances instead of changing the body from the foundations at cellular levels outwards.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Have an Idea about myself that I am weak if I am skinny.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have an idea of myself that I am incapable within and as the physical when I am skinny.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief the idea I have Justified within my mind as that I can never gain weight, realizing that as long as I belief the Idea I am creating it.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Belief that it is impossible to change the Belief I have about the Idea I have of myself to that which is physically practically best for all as myself within and as the physical.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that it is impossible to change Ideas one has of oneself as an Idea must be true, why else would I have it.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that any idea I have of myself as multiple opinions put together by myself/others/society must be real and true, realizing that as long as I belief it I am the only one making it true.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make the Idea I have of myself as never being able to gain weight as being true just because the mind thinks so and makes it so, realizing That I am the one participating within such Ideas/beliefs/opinions and thus only I decide in the end what is possible and what is not.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that everything happening to my body is happening to my body – not realizing that I am my body and that as me as Body is the only one that can in fact decide.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that I can change myself as the physical as I decide ad move myself and create myself in and as the physical one and equal.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust what is in my head as thoughts/feelings/emotions as if they are real, realizing that the physical is real and that the thoughts/feelings/emotions is dependent on the physical and thus it is me as the physical that decides what signals the body gets through my own self created and accepted and allowed beliefs/opinions/ideas/judgments’ and that I must stop the abuse from both sides and end the polarity game equally and remain here as that which is best for all life in all ways as the flesh one and equal.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize as the body I decide as the body one and equal.
To be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...