Day 125 – Being Skinny – The Machine Within Part 11.

Continuing from Day 115 Part 1 taking quotes and applying Self Forgiveness accordingly.

Quote 9: “what is the belief of myself that I am imposing/trying to live out that takes all my energy, instead of living here in breathe as the physical.”

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I must be muscular.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the belief of myself of that I must be muscular to be a man.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define being a man according to how big and how much muscles a man has.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define being a man according to muscles.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Belief that I must be muscular to be respected.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect respect with how big and how much muscles I have.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a Belief a religion of myself that I must always be ABLE to do anything at anytime and thus I must always physically be ready – thus I belief to always be physically ready my body must be in a certain shape that reflects that I am always ready.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place being always ready to work/act and taking self responsibility in, that I must be physically built for such things, realizing that I have already proven to myself over time and a lot of work in my life even while being skinny that how big and how my muscles look had nothing to do with any of that.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in fear of the unknown as to when something MIGHT happen and to within this fear want/desire to prepare my body to the ultimate to always be ready just in case, realizing and understanding that living in this behavior I am actually only creating my fear through my actions/behaviors.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I must be ready to physically fight and kill other humans just in case with my body and so within this fear of physically having to fight someone and that I might die, excessive and break my body in the preparation of the fear manifesting, realizing that within such behavior I am killing myself and harming myself and thus I do not need another human to beat me up as I am doing it myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Belief that my body is useless and through this PUNISH my body physically through the way I move and push my body constantly telling my body – you are not good, you such, you are a bad body, I hate you for the way you are and that I will only love you if you change.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see how I am abusing my body and that the signals I am giving my body daily through my actions and what those actions are signaling/telling my body and that my body will respond in return.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that I have to work with my body in oneness and equality to have actual effect – as it is all about the starting point as LIFE and what is best for all LIFE in all ways and as this is only a matter of WHO I am.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that as long as I force anything onto my body or into my body I am in FACT giving my body the judgment signals.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my body and to within this force my body within physical actions to change to the other “good” judgment as the Love in my mind, not realizing within these actions I am only hating and punishing and being nasty to my body in my actions as I might as well just say to my body all day Long – I hate you- I fucking hate you, You are useless and that is why I am making you do all these things, like crucifying the flesh for a false image/God in my mind.

To be continued


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...