Day 117 – Being Skinny – The Machine within Part 3

I am continuing from Day 116 where I take quotes from the first Blog Day 115 and applying Self Forgiveness.

Quote 2: “This is bothering me a lot, since I am skinny and in need of some fat, Why? Because my bones are literally sticking out at places such as my hip bones, this is really uncomfortable when I lay down, any way any position, when I lay on my stomach it feels like the bones are peeling through my skin, when I lay on my back it feels like my stomach is laying on my back bone and my hip bones are sticking out and uncomfortable.”

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be bothered with my skinniness from and as the MIND within thoughts/feelings/emotions based on Ideas/beliefs/opinions/judgments that occupy my mind and so put stress on my body which takes more energy from my physical body to sustain all the mental activities, instead of realizing that breathing and be here in and as the physical will stop all the energy my mind is harvesting from and as my body that actually takes physical energy such as fat and turn it into mental energy that then is “lost and so only adding to the weight loss or not gaining weight and to breathe and move here will support and assist me as the body in stabilizing itself and only using energy from and as the body to actually support what it is meant to support as the body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect being skinny to the word bothered and that when and as I see any sign of being skinny I immediately go into stress and fear of being skinny. and within this being bothered by it all day and existing within the mind as fear/stress about me being skinny and how I look as being skinny and how sick I might look being skinny and to then go into a state of polarity where I will eat and eat and eat till I feel I have gained some weight and might look a little bit fatter just to not be bothered by it, realizing that when I go into such pattern of being bothered by it and physically living the actions driven by fear/stress in my day where I tend to move the whole time and try and do things to prevent me from going skinnier I am actually through my actions of fear/stress as eating more training my body and my metabolism to work faster as I eat more and more and move more and more in the hope to prevent weight loss I am actually causing it.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see the physical actions that I take of and as a pattern that is reactive based on a thought that is motivated by fear from and as past memories/experiences and that this is actually only creating the problem as it is not based within and as the actuality of the physical but of a mind picture Idea/belief/judgment that is based on energy that does not consider how the physical functions in fact and so within the energetic movements as a pre-programmed robot I am actually only causing what I am trying to prevent as the prevention is based on illusions of the mind such as pictures memories Ideas/beliefs/opinions/judgments.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within and as the pattern of fear of being skinny within the fear of not being loved by beautiful women that I belief will only lover men with full built bodies such as seen and advertised on TV and magazines as brainwashing to create a society of kids/men that is insecure and that will spend Billions of corporations such as Gym’s and Gaining Muscle protein shakes and even end up using steroids, as the children is never taught about how the human physical body in fact works and looks naturally and what it is capable of in its actual form and that size has nothing to do with anything but Looks, leaving generations of kids chasing pictures/castles in the sky of Ideas/beliefs/opinions/judgment and that is all they ever will do never reaching that picture and always be in a depression and self judgment mentality that corporations will take and use to make billions advertising the few successful ones to lure in the millions – it is all for capitalism, even if it means breaking people deliberately to give a beforehand created solution. Its like creating a virus when you know only u have the anti-virus deliberately.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that if I had to grow up in a jungle all alone by myself, I would not have had any Idea/belief/judgment/opinion about how my body looks as being skinny/fat/muscular/just okay etc, and that all that would have mattered would have been the function of my body to do practical activities daily to have all my basic needs met and to life comfortably with and as my body in and as the physical and how the physical functions.
Point.

We all know Chimpanzees, they are monkeys that are quite intelligent if you compare them to the Idea of what intelligent is of the human “the human can’t even look after his own world and even seeing that he is Fucking it up, he continues, so I would not agree with the idea that Humans are intelligent, any way – Chimps are smaller than Humans, they have the body built/structure very close to a human, Chimps do not look like body builders, in fact you can hardly see any “big” muscles, it all looks straight and normal so to say – yet a full grown Chimpanzee male that is still smaller than a full grown human and is EIGHT TIMES stronger than a Full grown Man – so does the size of how your body looks like have anything to do with what your body is capable of in and as the physical.

Consideration - as the chimps do not have any Judgments/beliefs/ideas/opinions about their bodies as the human do – they are not limited as we are limiting ourselves to it or causing any harm to their bodies through the mind as the Ideas/Beliefs/Judgments/opinions. They simply live as the physical here.

To be continued…

1 comment:

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...