Day 116 – Being Skinny – The Machine Within Part 2

Here I am going to Quote from my Part 1 Blog Day 115 and Apply Self Forgiveness underneath each Quote.

The nice thing about writing in a ranting and raving style is, one exposes himself without even noticing it within the words and the way the words are used, so from my previous Blog day 115 I can see now going back where I have exposed myself and now I can apply Self Forgiveness on all the points.

Quote 1: “Ok so my “problem”, I cannot gain weight, so far not ever. “

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my body as a problem.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make my body a problem through the judgment I place onto my body through imposing Ideas/beliefs/opinions onto my body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make my body a problem through focusing on my body as being imperfect according to and in comparison to other bodies that I have seen and judged.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto the Belief of “I cannot gain weight” as a fact within myself within my mind as a point of judgment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the point of “I cannot gain weight” as a reason/justification/excuse within myself for why I am skinny not to have to face the real point within myself as Who I am as my relationship towards myself as me as the flesh/body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto the belief/judgment of “I cannot gain weight” as a Characteristic I have created of the Skinny guy Character and to within this justify why I just accept and allow it to be as it is.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to repeat “I cannot gain weight” to myself almost every day as a reason for why I am skinny, and to tell this excuse as my words that I live to others to not have to feel insecure for being skinny and to manipulate others to accept me also as being skinny with giving them all my reasons/excuses/justification of why I can gain skinny.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give praise to the self belief of “I cannot gain weight” as if it is special and unique and that I have something many others would love to have and thus within the statement of “I cannot gain weight” feel proud.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to pride the Idea/belief that “I cannot gain weight” as to having something others want to have.

 I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to look at the point of pride within my secret mind as to why I would want to hold onto such a point of imposing Ideas/beliefs onto the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to boost my ego as the mind consciousness systems within giving pride to my Idea/belief of “I cannot gain weight” while the rest of the world is getting obese.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge obese people as being unlucky. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Pride my apparent luck of not gaining weight, realizing that I was but only lucky by chance that I got specific DNA from my Parents and to pride my Parents DNA as Me, I am only enslaving myself to and as their DNA and all that comes with it.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that within my belief/Idea of “I cannot gain weight” I have given into the system of Pride of that which is of the Mind consciousness system to keep me trapped within the mind as energy enslavement to never realize myself as life one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to within looking at this point consider the polarity play out as energy to see the hidden secret mind that create this world as that which I move and direct myself as secretly in/of the mind to create characters to walk among characters to survive and in the name of fear of not being loved.

To be continues…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...