Day 189 – Postponing listening to Eqafe Interviews.


I have been wanting to get all the newest Eqafe Products on my phone as interviews to listen to while I work or while I am doing stuff inside that it repetitive and do not require my full attention.
So every day I start my day and I go through my day without even considering the point till late at night AGAIN. (again is almost like my name Gian)

This has been going on for a couple of weeks now and I really want to get to the interviews and start listening to them, I have to, they are of the utmost importance within this reality and within understanding what is here and what I am working with in specificity to deprogram myself and rebirth myself as LIFE one and equal within understanding the mechanics of it all.

Because I know thought my own practical living that every single time I have listened to an interview I could say – Fuck that was super assisting and supporting, so why postpone and compromise?? When I know it is awesome every time like the lids of my eyes has been opened and I see.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to postpone getting the latest Eqafe Products on my phone and listening to them due to me “apparently being too busy to take a few minutes to do this, and to within this say/backchat to myself I will definitely do it tomorrow and to within this never get to it as I say the same tomorrow.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to avoid the obvious Pattern hat I am following that is not within the best interest of all as myself and only compromising myself and thus everyone/thing I am in contact with and in the end the entire universe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use excuses for not breathing and doing it instantly in the moment that the point is here and to get it over with and move forward within my process instead of stalling and compromising myself and in the end create a mountain out of something that is so small.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use outside influences as excuses and reasons for not doing it as I have the time in the moment that I considered it, or to leave myself an alarm somewhere to do it once I am in a practical position to apply myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to tell myself it is useless to get the Interviews on my phone and to listen to the interviews while I work or do things that does not require me to interact with people much and to say – People will only disturb me while I am trying to focus on the interviews and to within this one point postpone and compromise myself from getting the Eqafe interviews such as the Quantum Mind and Animal interviews that is quite recent to listen to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to listen to my mind as limitation to what is possible for me and what is not and to within that act on the limitations and to then confirm the limitations within my own self belief of it and make it real, not seeing and realizing that within the practical application of the physical it is/was more than possible for me to apply myself within getting the interviews on my phone and start listening to them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify not getting the interviews on my Phone in the moment that I can because of back chat points that I have accepted and allowed to drive me/ Mind control me through my acceptance and allowance.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to brainwash myself with reasons and justifications I make up within my mind all by myself of why I cannot get the Eqafe interviews on my phone right now and start listening to them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Use the limitation of Time to reason and justify why I cannot get the interviews on my phone and start listening to them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist/postpone getting the Eqafe interviews that I have been craving to listen to for so long now - within validating one thought in my mind “where I see myself already listening to them and “getting all the new info and staying up to date and informed and as I am doing this, let’s say out in the field, someone comes and bothers me as they want something from me or need me and I get upset or angry because now I have lost my focus on what was said and I lose all the info” and to within this one thought that I have attached a negative emotion to - as how I might experience myself and as wasting time if I get interrupted not take action and start somewhere.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Only want to listen to certain interviews and only get certain interviews within the belief that I do not need the other ones, seeing and realizing how I am limiting myself within separating myself from and as the other interviews and what they can teach me and show me to walk my process much more effective and specific in stability.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to NOT give myself the time that I have to give myself daily to actually support and assist myself within getting and listening to the Eqafe interviews daily so that I can support and assist myself and others as myself one and equal to bring about a new world that is best for all life as I rebirth myself in detail and specificity as life one and equal and to live the change practically.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself postponing getting the newest interviews on my phone to stop and breathe and slow down and to question the postponement within self honesty and to see if the point is self interest or best for all life and to check what is the back chat and what is the thoughts and the emotions/feelings that is within me controlling me from moving myself and directing myself as that which is best for all Life in all ways.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself compromising myself within postponing myself and my process and thus the process of all of LIFE to change this life through not getting the latest Eqafe Interviews that is of the utmost importance this life to hear - as it is from the portal that is nowhere else on earth - that can this LIFE support and assist us to see what is here in ALL dimensions so that we can take self-responsibility for all dimensions and to see the mechanics of how everything work so that we can rebirth ourselves as LIFE one and equal and bring about a world that is best for all life as we understand LIFE as ourselves and to do this within not postponing one point as simple as this and to move myself within self movement and not thoughts/feelings/emotions as they are all signs on brainwashing/mind control a the organic robot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...