Day 402 – Discipline and self-discipline Part 4



Day 399 - Discipline Part 1
Day 400 - Discipline Part 2
Day 401 - Discipline Part 3


When and as I see that I am moving/directing my breath in a way that isn’t effective and supportive, I stop and breathe, I commit myself to check my discipline in the moment within directing my breathe effectively and constructive, through checking what is my plan in the moment, what is it that I am busy with and doing, what can I do, I lay out the plan for myself and to then follow through/execute the plan till it is done, as that is my discipline.

When and as I wake up I commit myself to discipline myself to make my first moment in the morning a breath and not a thought or thoughts, and when and as I see that I start with a thought I stop and I breathe, seeing and realizing that self-discipline starts within what I accept and allowed within me and that outside of me as who I am determines what I do how I move/direct me in each moment.

I commit myself to check myself and if I am planning things to do and to give myself direction, instead of waiting for myself to simply fall into doing random stuff that comes up.

When and as I see myself doing random stuff that is of the old pattern of how I spend my time, I stop and I breathe and I give myself a plan, this id the plan, the discipline and I follow the plan and I do not accept any thoughts/feelings/emotions to move/direct me in any other way and thus to use breathing to correct the old pattern that I have designed and created as a system within me through not following automations and to be self-disciplined within moving myself within the plan.

I see and realize that sticking to the plan must be within practical considerations and common sense – where common sense is that I can have a plan and I can be disciplined within the plan and be self-disciplined within following the plan, but when and as another point arises within my day that takes priority over my current plan, then common sense is to redirect myself within a new plan to get the new point done, as this is the plan in the moment and thus I see and realize that I must be flexible within my breath and to move within consideration of all that is here. As self-discipline is to direct each moment within each breathe and to make a plan in each breathe/moment that is new and to not hold onto the old and the past to determine each moment.

When and as I see myself creating a point of self-interest within being disciplined where my discipline becomes a point of not considering all that is here and only my own goals and my own time and my own things that I can/want/need to do, I stop and I breathe and I focus on self-discipline within breathing, as the plan within breathing is to be HERE at all times as the physical, as the physical changes and has ways of changing plans and thus I must be like water within the physical, moving and directing myself according to what is here as breathe as the ultimate self-discipline which guides me within being disciplines within all other areas where there is no mind, no energy no reactions/fears/limitation and me as the physical as life stands and thus accordingly be self-disciplined. 

I see and realize that self-discipline is the key to discipline – as there is the discipline to start something and to finish it then the self-discipline is to when and as the plan is interrupted or short cut then I must be able to be flexible and to be disciplined within stopping what I am doing and to change the plan in a single moment with no reactions/fear and to then follow through on the new plan and to still come back to the old plan and finish that, yet the self-discipline as breathing will be the consistent within who I am and how I move/direct myself and reality when and as reality may/can/will change sometimes as I am not the only being here on earth or the only influence here on this PLANet and thus self-discipline is the key where I move/direct/live within a principal, where the principal of doing what is best for all life in all ways is my Plan in each breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...