Fear the Unknown Day 290 Part 6



Continuing from:
Day 285 - Fear Part 1
Day 286 - Fear Part 2
Day 287 - Fear Part 3
Day 288 - Fear Part 4
Day 289 - Fear Part 5

Fear of the next step.
I have to expand on this fear point a bit more, I have always been willing to do anything that needs to be done, yet when I start what I do I tend to fear going to the next step, so its easy starting and learning the basics and the points that is needed, but the next step of applying it for real is where I fear going as it seems scary and as if no matter how much I practiced or trained I am not ready, this is obviously the fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I start something new to fear going all the way in theory and in practice within the belief of myself that I am not ready.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I will never be ready and that the fear will always be here as long as I do not walk through the fear and into the unknown to see what is here for real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear going into the unknown because I belief that I must know what is in the unknown lol.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the unknown.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create exaggerated ideas/believes of the unknown as a way to scare myself off to not go there.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to scare myself of the unknown as a way to not to have to change myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create fear within myself through participating within the mind as thought projections of what I fear might happen or how it may go, seeing and realizing that it is all made up and not real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that moment of pushing through the fear and to change to follow through on the new path.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make myself little and less then the moment of change when and as it presents itself here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to validate the fear in the moment of change instead of validating myself as being capable and to handle the moment as breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself and to instead trust the fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
Fear of

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...