Day 399 – Discipline Part 1




Discipline – One of the points I have been struggling with all my life, I may have been in a school with a lot of discipline, but that did not teach me discipline, because it was discipline forced onto me, not taught to me.

So I never developed discipline, I only developed a way not to do things unless I am forced with discipline, and this has many consequential outflows in my life.

Because after school, and after leaving the house, I am alone – I have to now have discipline to make it on my own, yet what the fuck is discipline, I am used to someone telling me stand straight, or I get smacked, or cut your damn hair, keep your nails short, stand in the line, do not speak when you are standing in the line, you better have your homework done tomorrow, OR you will get detention or you will get six of the best (implying six shots to the ass with a stick) or you will have to deal with the authorities.



So I learned through a nice twelve years of this that discipline is something you force onto someone, and that it is something someone has to force onto you – for you to have it, or something really bad has to be waiting for me ahead before I can or must be discipline.

Now I am here, I am faced with having no discipline within simple daily tasks, simple things that needs to be done.

Because there aren’t any BIG consequences lying/awaiting ahead, there is no one threatening me, there is only me – Do I have to create fear for myself to be disciplined – do I have to become paranoid within certain things in my life just to get it done? Which is what I do and it isn’t an effective way.

No – with Desteni I have learned that I am the living words, thus I am living the words I have learned/lived/and accordingly somehow defined through all that, and the definition is what I am living.

So I must simply delete the old definition that I have been living and actually check what is the current definition, as I strangely never picked up a dictionary in my life to check what the word for itself is defined as, and to then re-define the word to a word that I can live by practically and that can be equally applied by all – to a living word that is best for all life.

Is this illegal – Fuck no.

I have looked at the word Discipline a few times in my life, as it was pointed out to me that I do not have discipline, I have recognized my weakness – a weakness within discipline, as discipline is in fact a very important thing we all need to develop.

When I sound the word discipline I hear –“ this is the plan”-- I can see within my life that whenever I had plans I lacked the discipline to follow through from the beginning to the end, to have that discipline to walk all the way, I would usually quite halfway or go adrift and then the point is just gone, over, or to be honest I would never even have a real plan, just a quick solution, a Idea.

Since we live on a Planet (PLAN IT) where you need discipline to live the plan on the planet – where we need to plan it all as our responsibility -  yet we do not do this and just go with the flow – which is a fuck up because we would even take the flow if it leads off a cliff to our doom.

So we all lack the discipline– this is the plan, the plan for the planet , no one has a plan to live or follow through on – and since we all share this one PLANet. Where the plan is to create a life/world where life can live for eternity that in its implication means a world that is best for all life, which supports all life equally within harmony, where money does not harm any.

And thus I can see on an individual level as myself as an example, how this one point of discipline within me is fucked and thus within almost everyone else as well, because we all have the same basic educational system that teaches the same to us all to have the same products/humans coming out that can continue the same system that only benefits a few, and how that leads to what we all call life now, and what exist in fact here on earth, where everything is suffering and dying and being abused and raped and profited off, except the few with money, which still includes me as I am still in a home with food and water and basic needs – I am including all life in this equation as that is what matters.

it is clear, discipline goes hand in hand within what is here - or should I say No discipline, there is no plan, and soon no Plannet. 

To be continued.

1 comment:

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...