Day 297 – Bubble worlds of escape.





I am diverting from Yesterdays blog to bring about this point that I have noticed and have been aware of for a long time, I haven’t been ready to write about it till today.

I woke up Half Past Four this morning to leave at Quarter past five for a Long trip to the Harbor of Durban, as a request from work to pick up certain people and bring them back to our shop.

So as always I like to ride in silence, meaning NO radio or Music or anything, and to be aware of my surroundings rather, me breathing and checking myself and whatever I am accepting and allowing within me and to purify with breathe as stopping.

I then decided to turn on the music; this was half an hour into the trip, since it was going to be a long trip still, and I listen to music without words mostly, which is what I prefer.

But as it turns out the CD was scratched and the music did not want to play, so I turned on the Radio instead – I breathe and listen to whatever they bring on.

It turns out they LOVE LOVE and LOVE playing the same songs over and over and over and over and keep saying that it is YOUR favorite songs that you voted on, obviously that isn’t so, but after a while I felt forced to like the song, I felt that I was not starting to experience the song.

I realized almost instantly hat i is a mind fuck happening, but as I saw that I wanted to PULL myself from it, I instead went into it, because I trust myself to be able to get out of whatever mind fuck I set myself into, I did this deliberately with me being the one directing it, I wanted to do it so that I can see what is here.

I accepted and allowed the music to flow through me, I allowed myself to go into the music and whatever experience it brings up.

I felt the song, i enjoyed the song, I was creating fantasy worlds and relationships and HOPES and dreams and Beliefs and Ideas and I was going nuts with this song and how I created this WHOLE picture for me.

After a while of driving and going through this I found myself Living in another world, my mind, I was driving a bit more un-aware so to say, I was less focused, but I was feeling good, I was dancing to the music and taking on characters of the imagination, I was just letting it all flow, letting myself go unconditionally to see.

THEN, I came to my destination – I climbed out of the car and BOOM – reality hit me, the MUSIC stopped, Live outside of the car seems to dull and boring and just all the same as always, full of crap and peoples shit and dirty streets and bad air and all this shit.

I just wanted to climb back into the car and let myself go, I wanted to escape to that different world.
But I could not, I had to wait for the people, I waited for another hour there, it was a long day, they came and we climbed in the car and off we went.

We arrived at the destination and we did not listen to the radio or anything all the way back, it was easy as I was again breathing here focused.

So at the Shop i was asked again to go somewhere, I then got the stuff that was requested of me, it if a hustle and dealing with people and walking and doing all the physical daily things that builds stress and that makes a person Zombie like, then there is the Car, the little Bubble I can go to, there is entertainment, there is another world I can go to, the people on the radio is always laughing and happy and they always have only good music and the best shit.

It is like the people on radio lives a life I do not know of, the music sings and speaks of worlds I have never seen, But I want it, I need it, it makes me feel so good and different.

So I climb into the car, there it is the radio, I knew what I was doing and decided it’s enough investigation for one day, I did not turn the music on or anything, I drove off breathing.

Then I realize, there is so many BUBBLES in this world, there is people’s homes, there is the private office of each person, there is cell phones, people walking with earphones in all the time, there is Malls where music plays all the time and shiny lights are always around and there is distractions around each and every corner, it isn’t like the rest of your day there, you can go an escape, get away from the Reality.

Music/TV/Radio makes Relationships always sound so awesome/shiny and I am talking here about YOU/ME in our Relationships towards everything, not just the one of a male female.

This is scary, because everyone hates their jobs and hates Mondays and hates the rest of the week, we all put on fake masks and Play a role for the day, till we can climb in the car and Forget, create another world for ourselves in there till tomorrow, and do the same at home, or even attempt to do it while working.

Here is a summary:
WE start our days with waking up and thinking about the shitty day ahead the same day waiting ahead, we get ready and then we move into a Bubble such as our car, in the car we use the entertainment there to gives us a high, to give us a different Feeling of the day, to get happy, to get ready to pretend, to get ready to follow dreams and pursuits, and then we get out and we get hit by reality, then we do this all day, we find these Bubbles somewhere – buying candy from the shop or listening to music or making a joke here or there or whatever, to give us a boost in Positive energy (since the whole day is really a negative, we can’t ignore the fact, surviving to feed yourself through having to comply to a system where we must be enslaved to money isn’t positive at all) a moment of Hiding to keep ourselves going till the day ends.

dare yourself to not listening to the radio for 21 days, and watching TV for 21 days do exclusive intenet things to find out the weather or news., and not going to the movies for a entire month, or putting earphones in your ears for 21 days, or being on your phone all day but only for calls for 21 days, and don’t go clubbing or partying or anything that is a form of entertainment for 21 days, and see what’s here for yourself, stop the habits/pattern of hiding through creating inner realities of hopes and dreams to squander in. face the music of life rather – it is best to not ignore the shit that is here and to join in to change it rather than to ignore it for the rest of your days till it consumes us all, and eventually our planet the way we live exist here.

Investigate Desteni and Equal Money System. spend your time rather on this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...