Day 73 – The Unknown Darkness Within


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge that which I do not know or are aware of as bad.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge that which I am not aware of or that I know of as wrong and thus must stay away.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the unknown of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that there is a part of me that is unknown, realizing that I am aware of all of me I simply deny and suppress it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deny certain parts of me and to thus create it as the unknown.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress certain parts of me out of fear and thus created the unknown out of me in fear.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide certain parts of me from myself and thus create the unknown within me and so fearing myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide/deny/suppress certain parts of me as who I have accepted and allowed myself to become through judgment of what is right and what is wrong and to thus create fear of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear myself as the unknown as that which I have deliberately suppressed, shuffled away and denied within me, instead of taking self responsibility for myself as life and to correct myself through self forgiveness and writing and to stop the judgment and to live what is best for all life in all ways and to stop the fear of change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge certain parts within me that I have created through participating within me and to hide it/suppress it and to judge it as bad and to never looking at it, realizing that through this I forget about it yet it is within me and when I see that there are parts within me coming up that I still have t take self responsibility for I fear it as I belief it is unknown, yet when it is known to me I will realize I created it as me and thus it was never unknown to me I just did not take self responsibility for what is here as me as the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing the unknown within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge what is here and to fear facing it as me as my evil twin

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make myself belief that there is a unknown side of me and that it is always dark.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that maybe there is another side of me and that it does not have to be light or dark but LIFE as all that is here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear taking self responsibility for myself as LIFE.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear darkness within me, realizing that darkness is darkness and that it has been deliberately programmed into me from birth to be a bad thing though constant brainwashing in religion and culture and society.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to embrace darkness as emptiness as nothing in my mind that is mind controlling me and that it is simply me here breathing as life one and equal. 
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect bad to the word darkness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect and identify the word darkness to the word EVIL.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that the word evil as the word LIVE backWORDS has also been deliberately programmed into me as being bad and a sin and wrong and do not go there to keep me enslaved to a filled up mind that is full of mind control to keep me enslaved to the mind consciousness system so that I may never realize myself as life as breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that darkness in itself is only a word and that all the beliefs/opinions/ideas/assumptions added to it is part of brainwashing and mind control.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that the real light is to be light and not carry the heavy burdens of the mind as a empty mind can only be the real light.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that the darkness within the mind is a light mind as there is no burdens to carry such as thoughts/feeling/emotions and thus true freedom can be in every breath as life one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realEYES that the word darkness had the meaning I give it from the mind as consciousness, thus I realize that if I take the mind out of the word then all that remains if the word and what it stands for as a space where there is no light – thus no judgment, no good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...