Fear Part 9 The Boss – Day 293








Continue from:
Fear Part 1 Day 285
Fear Part 2 Day 286
Fear Part 3 Day 287
Fear Part 4 Day 288
Fear Part 5 Day 289
Fear Part 6 Day 290
Fear Part 7 Day 291  

Fear Part 8 Day 292

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the Boss.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the man who employes me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the man who I haven't even met yet that employes me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the boss within the fear of losing my job if I upset him.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that fearing the boss will prevent me from upsetting him.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that upsetting the boss will get me fired.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear upsetting the boss when if MIGHT seem to HIM that I ma not working hard enough for the money he is paying me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that Fear isnt necessary to use simple self honesty within what and how I act do things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear losing money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from and as my boss.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that the fear is of my own judgments of the boss and myself in relation to the Symbolism of a BOSS.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the Idea of a boss.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the System Symbolism of a BOSS as the authority that decides who gets money and who does not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear myself in relation to a BOSS.

I will continue on the boss point tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...