Fear Part 1 Day 285



This is General Fear points I have during my Day at work, at home when I am with myself, I start with the first one that came up.

Fear of being seen as stupid.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear to be seen as stupid.
Fear of Forgetting and then having to ask again and again to get it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being seen as stupid when and as I forget things and have to ask again and again till I remember or get it.

Fear of not hearing the first time and having to ask again and again and then getting on the peoples nerves.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear to be seen as stupid when and as I do Not hear what the people say the first time and have to ask them again and again, like I am making them having to talk more.

Fear of getting on someone’s bad side.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to FEAR getting on someone’s bad side through seeming to be stupid.
Fear of irritating People with questions or not hearing and requesting of them to be more specific.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear Irritating people when and as I ask them to be more clear and specific on what they have already told me, as if my stupidity is to blame for it.

Fear of not having answers when someone ask me something and then seen as useless.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having answers for people and to be seen as useless to them

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel useless when and as I do not have answers for people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I must automatically have answers for everything with the knowledge already.

Fear of being seen as useless.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being seen as useless withn what I do physically.

Fear of not being of any use.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being seen as not being of any use.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as being Shit and useless

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as shit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe myself as the mind that I am shit with all the shit self judgments I have towards myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold myself back through judging myself as being shit and useless and stupid and not worthy and as not capable and to actually live that as myself as if it is real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I am the one and only one holding myself back.

Fear of being seen as not doing anything and thus a waste of time and money.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I am wasting someone’s time and thus their money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within this fear over work myself instead of breathing and moving within effectiveness and what needs to be done and not to create extra things to do to seem busy and not as if I am wasting time and money,

Fear of being a waste of time
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being a waist of time as not learning something, not getting something within the belief that I am stupid and that I am thus not able to use time as the rest.

Fear of upsetting someone when I am not equally busy.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that If I am not busy or seem to be busy that I will upset someone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I am not busy with something even if I make it up that I will upset someone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear upsetting someone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to consume my day and my learning process with the fear of upsetting someone.

Fear of taking other peoples time to learn new things.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will take away other peoples time to ask for help or tips to learn something new.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear using my own time teaching showing someone else something new.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I fear using others time as I am unwilling to give my own time due to the back chat I have about time that I now limit myself on as to be able to do.

Fear of trusting myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear trusting myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that it is necessary for me to fear my own trust in myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that it isnt appropriate to trust myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I need approval and acceptance from others to trust myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I need to be smart before I can trust myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I trust myself that others will be jealous of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be jealous of others that trust themselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that trusting myself will mean I have to live up to it as a character that takes effort and energy, seeing and realizing that self trust is me breathing and moving myself within self honesty.
To be Continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...