Fear Part 3 - Failure - Day 287



Continueing from
Day 285 Fear Part 1
Day 286 Fear Part 2

I fear failing.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear failing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear failure.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that if I am a failure that I will be useless forever.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that the failure point exist within me from a system that is designed on winners and losers and that the winners have money and the losers don't and the winners can have food and the losers don't, seeing and realizing that I fear being a failure and not making it within the system as having money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear failing as not having money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear failing a job and not having money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear failing when I haven't even given myself a change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief in a system of chance as Luck.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to depend on luck and if I will fail or not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give myself a choice of maybe or maybe not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live by chance instead of using the chance and making it happen.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that the system I live in currently is a system of chance and that when I have the chance to do something that I must take the chance and not fear it but use it to the fullest to change the system to remove luck and chance and failures and achievers as haves and have not's where all live is equally supported within all needs taken care of within an equal money system that is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing the chance I have within the fear of failing, instead seeing and realizing that I have the chance and thus failing is a choice that I make if I fear it, and thus I must stop the fear and use the chance without fear but to express myself as it and to change the chance to a chance for everyone at life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear failing myself at the chance I have.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear repeating the past where I had chances and Luck and just chucked it away for my own self created limitations as the beliefs and ideas I had about myself as being a loser.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear failing within the belief that I am stupid and cant make the best of any chance I have.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that the believes I have of myself is limitations I have set for myself in my mind and to not learn and get thing that are new, instead I let go of this belief and I give t myself a new slate to begin with to able myself to learn and to change.
To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...