Fear of fear Part 4 Day 288


Continuation of
Day 285 Fear Part 1
Day 286 Fear Part 2
Day 287 Fear Part 3

I fear that I will never become fearless.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear that I will never be Fearless.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear being less then Fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Judge Fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear that I will have to live with fear forever.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a negative experience for myself every time I experience Fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear letting go of fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear standing one and equal as my fears.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing myself as the fears I have created as myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear standing up and facing my fear, like walking through a desert storm as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear not stopping my fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear fear itself and that it exist within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear the idea that fear exist within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I create and I accept and allow the fear within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I am the creator of my fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear creating fear and tow within this create fear, seeing and realizing that Breathing and not participating within thoughts/feelings/emotions as reactions and back chat is the prevention of me not creating fear and to instead direct my life and my world practically within what is best for all as myself.

I fear not ever getting specific.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear that I will never be able to get specific.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that People simply GET specific, not seeing and realizing the actual work and effort put into getting/being specific.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I create the fear of not ever being/getting specific in what I do or say or work on is because when I do those things I do not give to myself the time to be specific and just rush everything.

I fear being specific.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear being specific.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the responsibility that comes with being able to be specific and that I have to live up to it as a point that can stand the test of time to be an example for others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being an example to myself first because that will proof all my fear to be wrong and not valid and that everything I have ever done was deliberate self compromise and creating limitations for myself as reasons and excuses and justifications to protect self interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...