Fear Part 7 Day 291 No Morality

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear letting go of morality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear doing what needs to be done.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the idea that I will become a monster if I let go of morality, seeing and realizing that this is not the point at all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect no morality to being a monster without it, seeing and realizing that letting go of morality is to let go of the morals within me as the beliefs I have of myself as what I am capable of doing or not as a point of allowing myself to grow and expand without letting anything holding me back such as fears.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I am my morals.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be limited by my own morals of hat is right and what is wrong, instead of simply using common sense within the principal of what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that if I stop my morals that I will lose myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let my morals hold be back from who I see I can be when and as the moments is here as the windows of opportunities.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that If I let go of my morals that other peoples wont know who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself t fear that other people wont know who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will not know who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself within a definition of morals as to who I am, instead of being a being living within a principal of what is bets for all life that is not limited within a set morals as who I am but limited within what is right and what is wrong for all life as a whole.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create more fear for myself within living in a set rules of morality in a world that clearly has no morality and to within that compromise myself and my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being direct.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear being honest when needed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear stop pleasing everyone and to start focusing on myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief it is wrong to stop pleasing everyone and to focus on myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that it is wrong to be honest with someone and that the right thing is to rather pretend and to lie as if everything is good, even when it means compromising myself and my future.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief it is wrong to be direct with people and that it is only right to manipulate and make them feel differently before asking/telling what is needed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear letting go of that which I am used to as normal, seeing and realizing that that which I am used to as my morals isnt always what is best for myself or anyone else when it is compromising my life and what I am doing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let my morality as the personality I have created hold me back from doing what is the common sense thing to do within the principal o what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let my morals hold me back from being self honest with myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold myself back through believing my morals to guide me instead of me guiding me within self honesty and common sense within what is best for all life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...