Day 286 Fear Part 2



Continuing from Day 285 Fear Part 1

Fear of not being confident enough.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being confident within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear showing confidence in myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I show confidence in myself that I will be looked down upon.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look down on others that show confidence to make myself feel better about myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear that I can never have actual confidence within myself and that it will always just be a pretending game.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a false confidence as a likeness of myself as a image in my head of myself, instead of seeing and realizing that the real confidence of myself lies within me as Who I am within and as the physical as my movement and words and knowing myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that i will never be able to actually change as who I am and have always been, seeing and realizing that this is the consequences of holding on to memories of the past and judging and defining myself according to those memories, instead of letting go and breathing and being here in the present where I am a present to myself in each moment as breathe as who I am in self confidence, defining myself as breathe as life one and equal to what is here within self honesty always living and doing what is best for all life.

Fear of not being able to remember people’s names.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear forgetting people’s names and that they will find it offensive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel offended when and as someone forgets my name.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel stupid and not important when and as someone does not remember my name.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attach a emotional connection towards the idea of someone remembering my name as being important and worth remembering.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being regarded as just another person with a name and that my name can be forgotten as the rest, seeing and realizing that I thus fear forgetting other people’s names as I actually only fear them forgetting mine.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I forget someone’s name that it will be seen as a insult toward them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel insulted when someone forgets my name.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that the moment I fear NOT remembering someone name that the fear interrupts me as awareness as remembering and thus the fear takes over and the name leaves my head and I forget, seeing and realizing that the fear itself is what makes me not remember.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rely on memories instead of self trusting here as all that is here always.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that memory is more reliable then awareness in the present.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Doubt my Instant ability ti integrate and learn in the moment breathing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear trusting myself instantly to “remember” to here and be here and get it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that it is impossible to learn instantly.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I con only be my past as my memories.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that instant understanding is a process of training, seeing and realizing how that it actually giving power to the mind and to control what I am capable of or not, seeing and realizing that the physical in full self trust learns instantly in the moment and that there is no fear, as fear if always in self interest and when I learn in fear I learn in the fear of LOSS and thus as memory where it will get lost in between all memories, instead of realizing that everything is always HERE as me as the physical and thus I can simply access everything here breathing Trusting and moving and living.

Fear of not meeting people’s needs.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not meeting other people’s needs that they ask of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if someone asks something of me and that whatever I do will not meet their needs from me and thus be disappointed and find me useless.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make myself a need pleaser.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself within what I can actually do through narrowing myself to only please the needs instead of expressing myself as who I am within what is asked and required.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to stress myself out through only wanting to please the needs of others as a point of rushing to please the need, instead of taking time to make the need a deed worth its time within and as a expression of myself as who I am instead of doing it towards/for someone else to do it as myself for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself within only wanting to please others needs as a point of fear, moving myself within fear and anxiety and stress and to overwhelm myself with tasks and things, instead of looking at what is here practically to work within each breathe and to do what I can in each moment to the best of what is here in each moment to achieve a expression of myself that isn’t limited within pleasing but within getting it done effectively and bets as possible.

1 comment:

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...