Day 218 - Equal through Substance.

I watched a movie once, I cannot remember what the movies name was but it was a girl talking to her dad about life, the dad said everything that is here is made out of atoms, and that atoms are very tiny and we cannot see it without bear eyes, the girl then said – so that means i am the same as a fish? The dad laugh and said yes I guess that is what it means, how this simple fact can be seen by a girl but not adults. And why do we then separate ourselves from all life in our minds through opinions/beliefs/ideas/perception name it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that we are all of the same substance simply in different expressions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I am any different from any other life “form” here on earth, seeing and realizing that it is simply the form that is different yet the substance of which every consist of is the same.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I have separated myself from all life that is here ONLY within my mind, which isn’t real, and within this I have acted in separation of life as if I am more and special and unique, leaving a world of abuse and evil in my tracks.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that if we take everything in existence and we squish it all together that we will all be one and of the same substance, thus there is no real separation but only the mind attempting to be more and special which leads to a world of abuse and evil.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I am separate from all life that is here as the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in the attempt to be more and better then life that is here as the physical within separating myself from life here within my mind - and to within this live in fear of everything that is here as apparently being separate of me always out to get me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that separation is impossible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the obvious that when all things die we all return to the exact same form of the same substance and thus we face each other as ourselves and what we have and are doing to all life here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that separation must end within the realization that it is only a delusion of the mind and not real so that we can stop creating hell on earth and create a Eden that is best for all life in all ways.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that separation must end with each one as who we are as the WHO I AM and to within this see what we have and are doing here on earth and to stop and stand together to create a new world that is best for all life through the Equal Money System that is based on the principal of oneness and equality – what is best for all life in all ways.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that the one thing all humans have in common as Money that exist here on earth is the one thing that is separating us from each other and creating the fear we all share daily that leads to survival and self interest and so hell on earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize - that which is keeping the separation in tact as the neo apartheid of Money is also the solution to bringing about a world that is best for all life through sharing and stopping the system of abuse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that we as the human race is actually only harming ourselves as all life is equal and one of the same substance and that there isn’t in fact any reasonable logical explanation to why we are abusing yourself yet we are doing it, this must stop with ending that which pretends to be separate see we can see with our real eyes and realize ourselves as life one and equal.

I commit myself to show that all life here is in fact of the same substance and that it is actually common sense.

I comment myself to show that what we as the human race is doing to life is in fact us harming and abusing ourselves as substance.

I commit myself to show that what we as humans are doing in fear and for the sake of self interest and survival aren’t necessary, as we are actually trying to survive against ourselves as substance instead of co-existing/sharing as one and equal.

I commit myself to show that the separation we belief we are is only in the mind and what is in the mind is but an illusion and a delusion we are living and that through stopping the fear and the survival game of the current money system we can see what is here and what is real as ourselves as LIFE one and equal as substance and that this is only possible through creating s new system that will support all life one and dual and to fix what we have already and still are doing with the suggested new system being the Equal Money System based on the principal of doing what is best for all life in all ways one and equal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...