Day 224 – The Apocalypse Battle of who is right and who is Wrong 21/12/12

I remember how I used to fight with my friends way back in 2006 about the world ending in 2012, I even made bets with them that they will be wrong and that the world will end, I had all these theories that made so much sense, I had evidence that back me up on the internet – such as videos and experts giving photos of stuff and math’s and reasoning.
I had no reason to doubt myself and that I was right, I felt anxious and fearful for my friends that they can be so ignorant and not see what I am saying, because someone else is saying it as well and there is proof, I used to talk to my friends about how the world will end in 2012.12.01 I had so many stories that I told them, they were mixed up but I somehow made sense of it all and put it together how I saw with reason in my mind how it will be possible.

It all started with Reptilians, my dad used to share with me information he red about reptilians and how the reptilians created man and how we were used for collecting gold so that the reptilians can fix their planet, something about the atmosphere and that their planet comes by every 3600 years, as they are on a different orbit.

I immediately felt inferior as I saw these massive reptile species that created us, they must have awesome technology to do what they did, I was I was also told that their planet that will pass again soon will have devastating effects on earth, even kill everything on earth as their planets magnetic field will pull our planet, and there was the theory that the reptilians will come back and kill out billions of people and take the planet for themselves and enslave the rest of the human race for their own purposes.

There was also the theory that the reptilians (aliens) will come and take some humans with them on their planet, and on this planet humans can grow older and live longer and explore space and do awesome stuff, but then there was also the theory that other alien races will come and save a view of the human race from the reptilians and these few chosen people must be “enlightened” only, be worthy.

Then there was the spiritual side to all of this – that the world will not just end in 2012-12-21 but that there will be a portal that will open or a dimensional shift happening on earth, and only the enlightened or people with high vibrations will be saved as these people will be able to go through to the next dimensional level while those that cant will simply die with the earth.

There was also Jesus and that he might come, and that the stuff in the Bible will come to life and only 144 000 people will be chosen to live while even the dead will rise to burn in hell or go to heaven, and that Satan and Jesus will fight in the skies with their demons and angels in the biggest battle earth has ever seen, and then Jesus/god will slain the devil and send him to hell, and that of course I have to be a good person to be one of the chosen ones to live.

Then there was the other one, the world will go into another Ice age and the poles will shift and Billions of people will die due to this as extremely low temperatures will occur everywhere on earth suddenly that will freeze the air immediately and kill anything that breathes, and that in this shift on those that have been smart enough to know how to survive will survive.

I was filled up with fear, I started preparing myself mentally and physically in my reality for any and all of these options that the world can end.

I started crating myself as the survivor character, I was spiritual, I was physically strong and ready, I was in a higher vibration, I knew how to apparently fight massive reptilian aliens and I red books on how to survive in the wild and how to make fire – I got knives and back packs and cross bows, I mentally pumped myself up, I was checking what foods I will store up for myself I started taking to my friends and they laughed, I went more into it all just to have that odd chance of telling them I told you so.

I started applying meditation, I applied for karate classes, I red up on aliens and spaceships, I watched a lot of videos on the internet to check how far is nibiru, how is global warming doing and what’s happening to the ice in the world. I really started obsessing with everything, all in the name of fear of death.
It became a game.

To be Continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...