Day 219 – The Mirrors of Competition for Survival of energy and Money.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that as the body with all its organs and cells and everything the body consists of is the same with the earth as being one body with many different parts, and that to participate within self interest when sharing and living on the exact same body/earth is stupidity and can only lead to destruction and abuse, as I can see that within the body all the cells and the hart and the liver does not compare themselves to each other or compete with each other or judge each other or themselves because if they had to then the body will stop functioning and DIE.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that earth is one Body and that all Life on earth of and as the one body is like the cells and organs and everything the human body consists of and that the only way the body can function and LIVE is when all these parts live in oneness and equality with each other and so the same for the earth as the humans and the plants and the animals and the rocks and the ocean and the sky and the clouds an everything here one earth as part of the earth body must function one and equal for the body to continue forth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that we as the human race is like cancer in the body here on earth where we group together in cities and from there on consume and destroy everything around the cities till we kill the body/earth as a cancer, and that this is only possible because we are one body as the earth competing with itself and judging itself and comparing itself to itself for the sake of self interest and energy/money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize to group up in groups to survive and feel powerful for the sake of self interest and energy consumption within the world is like the body of the human having cancer where the bodies cells are attacking the own body through grouping together and that this is absolute stupidity and not best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that like my own body I am not just me within and as my body, but that I as my body consist of Billions of other beings each having their own forms and uniqueness with specific tasks that must be applied and functioning together one and equal for my body to be able to be breathing, and so I see this applies exactly the same for earth as being one body and that on earth as a living body – here are billions of different species/beings and natural systems that is supposed t function just like the body one and equal for the body to function, yet this is not lives as we the humans are like cancerous cells that seek self interest and energy that have decided to stop what we do as part of the body for the body to function one and equal with effectiveness and perfection and instead revolted against the body in fear of survival as the current money system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize how stupid free choice and free will is within this world as a concept people have that they have all the right in the world to have, yet we do not wish for each and every cell in our bodies to have their own free will and choice or we would cease to exist – yet we are willing to apply free will and choice not considering just like our own bodies we will have the exact same effect on the one body called earth we all share – destruction/death.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that Judging myself in the mirror of myself as good or bad is like a cell in my body judging itself for being bad or good, and to not see and realize that if my cells in my body had to act as I do that my body will not function as I will develop cells that believe they are not good enough or better than other cells and within this develop problems in my body where some cells will fight each other, bully each other and even kill each other such as cancer, and that the same goes for me living on earth and how the consequences will play out in having a world that does not function as the cells/humans are pre occupied with judging themselves instead of Living as the physical as what we are in fact – Humans and not the judgments and this way function as one body that is one and equal in its function and thus perfection.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that to compare myself to others is self abuse, using the example of my body I see and realize that if my organs had to compare themselves with each other that I will die, because each organ has its own function and how it look is according to their practical placement and function and that if the hart had to compare itself to the lungs that my hart might start a war with my lungs and die, yet this is not happening and that is why my body is alive and functioning - as the hart and the lungs does not have mind consciousness systems such as I do within my mind. Thus they function as the physical within the principal of what is best for all as the body in all ways and not within self interest. thus I see and realize that is why the world is in war/destruction and chaos because we are one body yet we are fighting ourselves as the same body because of things happening in our minds as self interest and seeking energy to consume to feel things, instead of breathing and living what is best for all life in all ways as the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I mirror myself to myself when standing in front of a mirror, that it is NOT the physical body that judges or mirrors itself to itself, it is only the mind that is being mirrored, seeing and realizing that all judgment isn’t real but of the mind, using the practical application of closing my eyes when standing in front of a mirror I see that my body does not judge what is reflected in the mirror as I do not see anything that the mind wants to judge, compare and compete with.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that competition isn’t part of LIFE using the example of my body as a design/creation of Life to see what is here and real, that if my body had to compete with itself, that I will die, if the hart with its own unique function to the body had to compete with the lungs to its own unique function within the body which makes them one and equal within their functionality within what is best for all life as the body, not matter their sizes/shapes/colors they cannot compete or they will fail and the body will stop functioning, seeing and realizing that within the current world we as the human race has been taught to compete and judge and compare as if it is natural, yet not seeing and realizing that what is natural is for all to live equal and one here as our body/earth as how our own bodies function. and to compete will only create disease and destruction and a body that cannot function as one and equal in its functionality to sustain life, as each human forgets it custodianship to its body/earth and instead compete to see who is better or weaker to simply have a energy feeling/emotion to sustain the illusion of the mind that each being of the same body is not of the same body but separate.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that how my Human body functions is natural, and that within how my human body functions I can see that the mind isn’t real as the mind isn’t required for the body to be here and functioning, as the mind only create separation as competition/judgments/comparisons and in the end a body that is trying to divide itself and destroy itself for the sake of money/energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Not question the obvious – why is it that the world is advertising and promoting self judgment/competition/comparison and self interest when it is in fact clear that we are one body.

I commit myself to show that anyone can use their own human physical bodies to see and check for themselves what is natural and what is not within how the body functions, as the body isn’t one unit only alive by itself, but that the body is in fact Billions of tiny beings that live together one and equal within the principal of what is best for all life and not within self interest, so that the body can function and Live, and that this principal that our bodies is existing as right now must be applied as the natural way, as our natural bodies is showing us, here on earth within how we as the humans life, to change our ways practically to life what is best for all life in all ways – to do onto another as we would like to be done onto, no one wishes it upon themselves that their cells have self interests and want to develop personalities with the ideas of free choice and free will and then our bodies suddenly spontaneously com-bust into billions of pieces, yet we are doing this to our body/earth as we are supposed to be like the white Blood cells of earth taking care of our body one and equal.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...