Day 223 – Resistance to Learn from others.

I have had this Idea/Belief of myself that I must learn and discover and find things out for myself, I do this because I fear that if I learn it from someone I will only prove to myself that I can’t learn it myself, I am incapable of seeing what the other person is already seeing.

Thus I have created a resistance within me towards reading/ listening and learning from others, I have created a mental state of mind within myself where if I am learning form someone else through listening to them - and what they say makes complete sense (common sense) I only judge myself the whole time as being less than the other person.

When I do listen to someone through talking or reading their blogs, I feel that what I am reading cannot be taken serious because I did not get to those points all on my own, so I have learned to only use myself as cross reference within this world, which is pretty dangerous considering the implications of doing that.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist reading other peoples blogs within the belief that I cannot learn from them because I must and can only learn from myself or anything I do learn from others are completely useless.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear reading what others have to say and to learn from that within the fear of that I will not know what they are saying is correct or not as I haven’t walked all the points for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself as being more and different from others and so fear that when I read their blogs I will not understand it and if it is right or not and that the material can be trusted, seeing and realizing that this is indicating to me that I am not clear within points in my life which I have been postponing to learn from others as I have the belief that I must learn it myself or it will not be real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear learning from others as I fear that what I will learn from them will and cannot be real as I haven’t learned it myself, experienced it for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I must experience something for it to be real, giving away my ability within using common sense and being self honest as I now rely on experience to teach me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wait for experience so that I can learn, seeing and realizing that waiting for experience is like waiting for a meteorite to fall on my head so that I can learn to always check what’s happening, seeing and realizing all it really takes is some common sense and self honesty and living in awareness in and as breathe and that experience isn’t required.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist reading and learning from others as I fear that if I learn or realize something from their blogs/vlogs that they will take away my opportunity to learn and experience it for myself. Seeing and realizing that this is me living in separation of others and not embracing others as me and thus walking the process together one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that I am one being/one human and for me to wait to learn from experience will take millions of lives as there are millions of ways to learn even just one point, and thus it is to keep it simple, breath and be aware as all life within oneness and equality – thus seeing and realizing since we are billions of people on earth we can all learn from each other and make the process quicker and more sufficient for all to not to have to suffer through each and every fucking experience there can be/imagined.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Limit myself within constricting myself within learning from others within equality and oneness as me within the idea of separation.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself resist reading a blog to stop and breathe and to read the blog and to see why I resisted and if it is real or not, obviously it is never real that is the point, the resistance isn’t towards anything real, it is a self created limitation that one accept and allowed within self according to ideas/opinions/beliefs of the mind as energy movement within what you like or dislike, it is like perfect brainwashing and mind control.

I commit myself to breathe and read others blogs when and as I have the time and to watch the vlogs, to see if I am clear and that I am standing one and equal as the other being and to stop all forms of limitation such as the beliefs/ideas of separation that only create fear and to walk the process as the other as myself one and usual to be able to stand within all points of Life as that which is best for all life in all ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...