Day 197 – The End of The World;d Wish Part 5.


Day 193 - The End of the World Wish
Day 194 - The End of the World Wish Part 2
Day 195 - The End of the World wish Part 3
Day 196 - The End of the world Wish Part 4

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that my Wish is coming true, seeing and realizing that it is coming true because I gave up and did not stand within real change as myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish the end of the world upon earth within the belief that it does not matter if I wish it or not, the world will never end, Not seeing and realizing that the world as we know it is coming to an end, My wish will come true.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that every-time I wish the world to end – That I m in that moment not taking self responsibility to in fact change the world and to just leave everything in the hands of the few to do as they please, which makes my wish coming to life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within speaking and living words of destruction instead of words of LIFE and brings about a world that is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that every time I wish within myself for the world to end I am justifying why I can not change the world to a place that is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I wish for the world to end that I am within that statement only giving away my responsibility to what is here and to within that instead of changing – continuing with my habits/patterns of self destruction and abuse that leads and causes the destruction on earth – thus creating and manifesting the end of the world, where it did not have to be as such but rather the other way as a solution and living it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I wish for the end of the world that I am only justifying why I am not stopping the abuse myself within myself and so the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify why I do not want to change a certain point within me that is self destructive and abuse through wishing the end of the world upon life on earth as we know it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make only the world the problem and wishing the world as the problem would end just so that I do not have to look at myself directly as the problem.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish for the end of the world where others end the world as we know it through bombing the shit our of earth or a meteorite hitting earth just so that I can say – Look I could not do anything, seeing and realizing that every-time i said I wish the world would end I could have instead made a solution and lived it. And thus no excuse at all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish for the end of the world as a quick solution to my own self interest of not wanting to deal with the consequences the human race have created here on earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish for the end of the world just because I am to lazy to do anything to bring about real change in fact and thus seeking the easy way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/desire for the end of the world just because I want to avoid having to physical move myself and direct myself to practically be the solution to life one and equal to the fuckup here and fix it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish for the end of the world as a way to not have to face my fears in reality and that a bomb or meteorite rather kill me instantly not seeing and realizing that I will always be with me and have to always face myself and LIFE and there is no running away.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that for me to change the world I require my friends to agree with me first, not seeing and realizing that needless of them agreeing or not the fuckup is here and worsening and time can not be wasted and thus I must move me anyway within the best interest of all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that for me to change the world as a group that I require people that is within my environment, not seeing and realizing that there is a huge thing called the internet through which information can move faster and clearer and thus change can move and people from all over the world can come together and walk as a group gathering the money required to change the world to the Equal Money System that is Best for all Life.

To be Continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...