Day 192 – Anger Misplaced Towards Animals Final.

Day 192 – Anger Misplaced Towards Animals Final.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I work with animals that it is me that has to work with the animal and in return through my actions the animals will see that I am trust worthy and thus work together with me, or lets rather say Learn the human way, because animals do not know the Human way of doing things when we expect animals to just get it, instead of being patient showing the animal the intention through consistency and stability within, thus getting angry and frustrated and giving up basically does not work and the animal will pick it up and thus friction will be created.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I am helping an animal to not be HERE in and as every touch as the physical but instead to try and help the animal from what I think I must do based on ideas and beliefs instead of the physical that is already here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get frustrated when and as I am trying to force the Human way of taking care of the animal and the animal does not co-operate, not considering the animal and that I am the more intelligent being and thus I must in humbleness adjust myself to care for the animal one and equal and not the other way, as is has proven not to work and only create anger within me because I am trying to force something un-natural onto the animal just to get the job over with.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I work with animals I must be here in and as breathe as to not impose or create separation but to work together in oneness and equality, seeing and realizing that the oneness and equality we share as me and the animal is the physical in fact, as we both can confirm it and see it and touch it and smell it, and thus trying to do things from the mind which the animal does not see and can not confirm will only confuse and harm the animal as I will do things from the mind within the idea/belief that the animal should just get it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when I get angry at animals it is me projecting my own anger of who I am within the moment towards the animal that is creating separation and thus not working and because it does not work then I get angry at myself as I am aware of what is going on within me and do not want to be self honest about it and rather take it out on the animal.

I commit myself to when and as I am working with animals to breathe and to be here in and as breathe and to practice this with no Back chat and not Ideas/beliefs and not fear.

I commit myself to when and as I work with animals to breathe and to focus on my touch one and equal here as the animal and to not have any energy movement within me as I do work with the animal to not compromise and harm the animals or myself.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself getting angry within myself to breathe within the realization that the anger is ALL me and not the animal and that I am responsible for the anger within me, and to STOP the anger and forgive myself, to focus on breathing and my touch and to support and assist myself and the animal equal and one.

I commit myself to stop myself from projecting any energy I experience within me towards animals within the realization that I am the only one possible to create any energetic experience within me as my thoughts/feelings/emotions and that animals do not have such amazing powers to control and do things as such to me, and to within in this stop me from harming/abusing another life form equal and one as me as I take Full self responsibility for what I accept and allow within me and so my actions that follow as a result of who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...