Day 194 – The End of the world Wish - Part 2.



Day 194 – The End of the world Wish - Part 2.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up on myself when and as I see other people do not care about what is happening to their own planet.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that others will spontaneously agree with me to change the world to a better place for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be influenced by others and how they react towards me wanting to change the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react when and as people disagree with me when and as I say lets change the world to a place that is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to crush and destroy my common sense of the fact that we must change to change the world just to satisfy other peoples disagreeing towards me so that I can instead be accepted again.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that when and as I share my realizations with others of having to change the world that they will simply agree.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish for other people to simply agree within changing the world to a place that is best for all life, not considering that everyone that has the power and the ears to hear currently to change the world are also the once that leads good life's and thus have no reason to change unless they are effected or suffer first.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I propose a idea such as lets change the world to a place that is best for all life that the people listening to me do not see the problem YET because they are hearing me and thus they are having a good life, as those that are suffering and that would gladly anytime change the world with me are in poverty and unable to do anything.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get angry at others for responding in a senseless way towards me when and as I propose a new way of life that is best for all life, judging them as “evil”. Not seeing and realizing that I am separating myself from them as myself as what is here and that requires direction to change as what has been accepted and allowed through eons of time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that if I suddenly feel like changing the world everyone else will to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to move myself as a feeling of “wanting” to change the world instead of directing myself effectively one and equal within what is here as the physical in self movement to in fact change bring about change as the entire world system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that when and as I suggest to others that we MUST change the world based on the facts that I have found for myself that those who I am telling it about haven't or may not have seen it and thus are completely unaware of the scale of the situation and thus I look like a maniac, instead of educating everyone first as I educated myself one and equal within also giving equal and one solutions to the problems.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that mostly everyone here on earth that is able and capable and that has the resources such as money to change the world will not want to as they have the resources and do not require change and thus it is my responsibility to educate myself effectively through walking my process of change and to thus be the example that stand to show what is here and that requires to be done.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to make myself feel stupid when and as I am rejected by those around me for saying lets change the world as if saying that makes me sound crazy and small, not seeing and realizing that it is only showing me to what extent we are fuck actually.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear others never ever hearing me and that the world will be fucked anyway through a shit load of destruction and abuse and suffering just because no one wants to hear me and to within this give up on myself, not seeing and realizing that within giving up on myself I wasn't standing clearly within myself as what I was saying as common sense and thus no one was taking me seriously as the fear was showing and all could see it.
To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...